主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
What device can I connect to the HDMI port of Matrix products?
The HDMI port of models such as X-SABRE Pro, X-SABRE Pro MQA, element X, element P, element M, element i, X-SABRE 3, mini-i Pro 3, mini-i 3, element i2 is not a regular HDMI port, it's IIS-LVDS input port. The IIS-LVDS port only works with particular audio devices which have IIS signal output and the definition of the output and input ports match with each other. This port is based on an HDMI connector, but the signal going through this port is not standard HDMI signal. So, devices such as TVs, computers, set top boxes and optical disc players are unable to work with Matrix devices mentioned above through IIS LVDS port.

There are 2 HDMI ports on the back panel of element X2 and element M2, 1 of them is HDMI ARC, the other 1 is IIS-LVDS. The usage of IIS-LVDS output is the same as the models mentioned above. The HDMI ARC port works with display devices such as TVs or projectors which support HDMI ARC.

The HDMI port of mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4 is ARC input, which works with ARC output of TVs or projectors.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客