主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix X-SPDIF 3
Hi,

i have bought a Matrix X-SPDIF 3 to use with my Topping D90SE dac. But i can not get any sound from this combination when i use i2s? 
I have tested all combinations on the Matrix bottom. 

Topping is getting data from Matrix because it shows the sampling rate. But no sound out

Can Matrix help me?

Tore
回复
Hi Tore_2388,
When you use Matrix X-SPDIF3 work with Topping D90SE, please follow the settings below:
1. IIS definition of X-SPDIF3 select Type B.
2. In Topping D90SE's settings, IIS Phase=STD, IIS DSDR=DATA, DSD Flag=15
3. Use a standard definition HDMI cable, but you need to disconnect the 16th pin. Please refer to the picture below.

NOTE: Don't try to modify the socket on the X-SPDIF3 or D90SE, only modify the corresponding pin or wire of the HDMI cable.
回复
(01-30-2023, 04:37 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Tore_2388,
When you use Matrix X-SPDIF3 work with Topping D90SE, please follow the settings below:
3. Use a standard definition HDMI cable, but you need to disconnect the 16th pin. Please refer to the picture below.

NOTE: Don't try to modify the socket on the X-SPDIF3 or D90SE, only modify the corresponding pin or wire of the HDMI cable.
OK Cao, many thanks for helping.

But when i look in the X-SPDIF3 manual it looks like you are pointing on 4th pin, not 16th pin?

Tore
回复
(01-30-2023, 09:54 AM)tore_2388 提到:

Hi Wei,
i have done all you told me to do but it is no difference. No sound :-(

PS! I can open the connectors on my hdmi cabel. I have de-solder the 16th pin in the Matrix end only

Tore
回复
(01-30-2023, 03:41 PM)tore_2388 提到:
(01-30-2023, 09:54 AM)tore_2388 提到:

Hi Wei,
i have done all you told me to do but it is no difference. No sound :-(

PS! I can open the connectors on my hdmi cabel. I have de-solder the 16th pin in the Matrix end only

Tore

For your information: i had a Topping U90 DDC here, no problem playing with that one. The only problem with Topping U90 was that it could not play 768 kHZ, and it was not better than playing with usb direct to Topping D90SE.

Tore
回复
(01-30-2023, 09:54 AM)tore_2388 提到: OK Cao, many thanks for helping.

But when i look in the X-SPDIF3 manual it looks like you are pointing on 4th pin, not 16th pin?

Tore
No, the correct pin should be the lower row, left second pin . You may have disconnected the BCK+ pin.
Please note, the output port and input port are mirror.
Can you try again?
回复
(01-30-2023, 10:22 PM)tore_2388 提到: For your information: i had a Topping U90 DDC here, no problem playing with that one. The only problem with Topping U90 was that it could not play 768 kHZ, and it was not better than playing with usb direct to Topping D90SE.
Tore
Sure, Topping's DDC should work with their DAC without any problems.
There is no standard of the IIS connection in the industry, every manufacturers may define the pinouts according to their requirement.
As you mentioned, the DAC is getting data from Matrix X-SPDIF3, the reason why there is no sound is, Topping requires a high level signal or disconnect the pin to indicate Unmute command, but Matrix is using a low level to indicate unmute.
回复
(02-01-2023, 12:58 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(01-30-2023, 09:54 AM)tore_2388 提到: OK Cao, many thanks for helping.

Tore
No, the correct pin should be the lower row, left second pin . You may have disconnected the BCK+ pin.
Please note, the output port and input port are mirror.
Can you try again?
Voila, it is playing music   Big Grin
My bad, i misunderstood your picture and disconnected wrong pin. I`m glad i have a Phasure HDMI i2s cabel so i can open the connectors. It is very difficult to disconnect a pin on a normal HDMI cabel.

Again, many thanks for help  Smile
回复
(02-01-2023, 11:12 AM)tore_2388 提到: I`m glad i have a Phasure HDMI i2s cabel so i can open the connectors. It is very difficult to disconnect a pin on a normal HDMI cabel.
Yeah! Your great cable make this possible!
Thanks for your update, enjoy the music!
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客