主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
How to reset/rescan library & add multiple SMB shares?
Never mind!  I just had to wait until the MA app finished scanning my NAS library and it was obvious after that.

**UPDATE**

I’m not really sure what’s going on, but I’m mighty confused. Let me try to describe what’s happening...

From a freshly reset-to-defaults state, I add four separate SMB Sharing Folders (under Library - Files in the MA app).  When each folder is added, both the MA app and the device itself indicate that files are being indexed, but all four folder counts come up short of the actual number of playable files.  I exit the MA app.

When I re-enter the MA app, the music from the partially-completed scan appears in my Library (under Artist, Albums, etc), but under Library - Files, the paths to my SMB Sharing Folders are completely gone...just like I never entered them.

The only way I’ve found to force the SMB Sharing Folders’ paths to re-appear is to unplug the Element X and plug it back in.  If I do this, the paths re-appear, but they’re all disabled.  I can re-enable them, which forces a re-index, but the count once again comes up short (by a different about), and on and on...

So, my two big problems are:

1.  File counts (as compared to Roon) executed by MA Player of NAS shares always come up short.  In other words, MA Player can’t properly index files on a NAS; it doesn’t correctly count all the files.

2.  Once NAS shares are added via the MA app, they only appear under Library - Files until the app is exited.  When the app is relaunched, the NAS shares no longer appear under Library - Files.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: How to reset/rescan library & add multiple SMB shares? - by Gregory - 05-22-2020, 08:52 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客