主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
How to see source bit depth? (Element X)
Hi!
I'm using my Element X and its interesting is there any way to see actual bit depth of source signal when optical or coaxial input is selected?

The source might be 16 or 24 bit in depth, does device makes any detection or it just feed the whole 24 bits to the DAC directly?

Regards,
Vlad.
回复
Hi,
Bit depth will not displayed on both unit LED display and in the app.
The DAC will handle the audio signal according to the actual bit depth.
回复
Please, consider to add source signal bit depth information to the display or to the app, that is really important part.
回复
(11-17-2022, 10:34 PM)Vladimir_1642 提到: Please, consider to add source signal bit depth information to the display or to the app, that is really important part.
Got it! Thanks for the suggestions.
回复
Any progress on this? 
My Element i2 ALWAYS shows PCM 44,1kHz/16 bit when streaming Tidal both on the screen amd in app. Even if I stream DSD it shows the same!
Why it does not show MQA?
Why it does not show higher bit rate if it really streams it?
And also file type (FLAC for example)
回复
(12-28-2022, 03:29 PM)Sergey_2329 提到: Any progress on this? 
My Element i2 ALWAYS shows PCM 44,1kHz/16 bit when streaming Tidal both on the screen amd in app. Even if I stream DSD it shows the same!

Hi Sergey,
Please check which streaming quality you selected in TIDAL.
Turn to TIDAL page in MA Remote app, drag to the bottom of TIDAL page, enter your TIDAL account, you'll find streaming quality settings. Set to MASTER and check again please.
回复
(12-29-2022, 08:20 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(12-28-2022, 03:29 PM)Sergey_2329 提到: Any progress on this? 

Hi Sergey,
Please check which streaming quality you selected in TIDAL.
Turn to TIDAL page in MA Remote app, drag to the bottom of TIDAL page, enter your TIDAL account, you'll find streaming quality settings. Set to MASTER and check again please.
Yes!! It works now. Thanks! I see MQA and higher bitrate.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客