主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
X-Sabre 3 No Network
Firmware Version: v1.0.3 Build005
Release Date: Dec. 9th, 2022
Changelog:

Hello, 

My X-Sabre 3 is connected by LAN to a router with DHCP. Roon Core is on Nucleus+ connected to same LAN. Roon finds and sets up the X-Sabre and it plays beautifully, displays cover art, bit-rate, etc. Occasionally, seemingly after going into standby, the X-Sabre wakes, but then says "No Network"..... and behaves oddly. Roon can still play music using the X-Sabre, but the display just says "No Network". If I try to adjust settings on the X-Sabre, the X-Sabre then flashes a speaker with an X in it, and then the Roon volume drops to zero. I have tried turning off standby, no good. I fix this by turning the power off to the X-Sabre. When it restarts, it works fine for a while, but eventually it loses the network again. 

Anyone else experience this? Ideas for fix?

Is there a way to fully power off the unit other than just standby by using the touch screen or remote? I can only seem to put it in standby.

Thank you,

Ted
回复
Hi Ted,
Please check for update for your X-SABRE 3. The latest firmware fixes this issue. Thanks for you feedback.

As long as you do not disconnect the power supply, the unit only goes to standby instead of shutdown completely. Please understand.
回复
Thank you. Is the software I listed not the latest?:

Firmware Version: v1.0.3 Build005
Release Date: Dec. 9th, 2022

This is what I have installed.
回复
(12-30-2022, 01:26 AM)Theodore 提到: Thank you. Is the software I listed not the latest?:

Firmware Version: v1.0.3 Build005
Release Date: Dec. 9th, 2022

This is what I have installed.

Hi Theodore,
Yes, it's not the latest.
The latest firmware version is v1.0.4 Build003. Please check for update.
回复
This worked. Thank you
回复
You are welcome.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客