主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
MA remote Volume regulator
Hi

Can you please enable hardware buttons for regulating volume in the app on mobile devices? It makes it much easier and faster to set the precise volume. I've also tried different dlna apps like Mconnect and Bubbleupnp. They both work for starting and stopping media but not for regulating volume.
回复
Hi Alex,
We did condidered the volume regulating method you mentioned. But the volume buttons on the mobile device have the highest permision, it control the system volume of your mobile device in prior, but the actual output volume of element X is totally not your mobile device's volume, so it's impossible to use the phisical buttons to control the device volume.
回复
(05-12-2020, 01:58 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Alex,
We did condidered the volume regulating method you mentioned. But the volume buttons on the mobile device have the highest permision, it control the system volume of your mobile device in prior, but the actual output volume of element X is totally not your mobile device's volume, so it's impossible to use the phisical buttons to control the device volume.

Thanks for your response.

I find that quite strange. Every other streamer I've had has had this function: Bluesound Node 2i, Naim, Mytek Brooklyn Bridge. 

Can you also explain why it will not work to regulate volume with other dlna apps like Mconnect?
回复
(05-12-2020, 07:13 AM)Alexander 提到:
(05-12-2020, 01:58 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response.

I find that quite strange. Every other streamer I've had has had this function: Bluesound Node 2i, Naim, Mytek Brooklyn Bridge. 

Can you also explain why it will not work to regulate volume with other dlna apps like Mconnect?

We will study the products you mentioned. Thanks for your advice.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客