主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
App crashes
Matrix M. My app doesn’t work well on my i phone. Playing list interrupted and app crashes. Can you help me?
回复
Can you specify what play list were you playing? From your local storages? TIDAL or Qobuz?
Can you update your iPad app to the latest v3.1.4 and try again?
回复
(07-12-2022, 05:08 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Can you specify what play list were you playing? From your local storages? TIDAL or Qobuz?
Can you update your iPad app to the latest v3.1.4 and try again?
Qobuz. Thanks.

Qobuz. I have the last version of app. I updated fez minutes ago. The playing list crashed. I attache a foto of i pad

The screen shot of my i pad

附件 图片

回复
The "crash" you mentioned, did you mean the app closed automatically? or just the playing list stopped to play?
回复
(07-15-2022, 05:15 AM)Wei Cao 提到: The "crash" you mentioned, did you mean the app closed automatically? or just the playing list stopped to play?

Both. If I use the Qobuz app downloaded to my phone or pads, everything is fine. In that case I use air play. If I use but remotely, Qobuz's playing lists stop. This may not happen with some disks, it usually happens but in a variable way. Sometimes the app crashes. I think there may be a dialogue problem between router and Matrix M. I'll envelop router data provided by Fastweb. I use an optical fiber. Thank you
回复
Hi Antonio,
We tested with the same album in your screenshot. The album played from the 1st to the last without any interruption.
Will the album "Black Bird" stop? If not, which album will stop during playing? Can you let me know?
回复
(07-19-2022, 05:14 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Antonio,
We tested with the same album in your screenshot. The album played from the 1st to the last without any interruption.
Will the album "Black Bird" stop? If not, which album will stop during playing? Can you let me know?
Hi,
the album Black bird stopped after the first track, from Titles to Jessica. When “titles” ends on my i phone I see the track “Jessica”all coloured as if this track was at the end of playing. On the same album no problem from the third track to the end. It happens with others albums. I see the sign on the track but at the bottom of the screen of my i phone I see the track all coloured and the playing stopped. What do you think? Is a problem of the app on my device? Or not?
thanks
回复
It seemed that the element M did not get the stream from Qobuz server.
Can you set the audio quality lower and try again?
回复
(07-22-2022, 04:56 AM)Wei Cao 提到: It seemed that the element M did not get the stream from Qobuz server.
Can you set the audio quality lower and try again?
Hi
I modified my audio setting on Qobuz app from hi res to audio cd. The same problem happened. From the first track of black bird to the second, but From the second track to the third no problem.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客