主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
(08-11-2022, 02:49 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(08-10-2022, 06:23 AM)michael_2087 提到:
(08-10-2022, 03:11 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Michael,
Can you upload the video to a network drive and share me a link?
the first few seconds is clicking over the music. that clicking goes on and on. 

try this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnl3zxdxpo4ajp...z.m4a?dl=0

Hi Michael,
Can you do the following 2 tests?
1. When the popping noise happens, can you mute the output, if the popping sound still exists?
2. Do you have other streaming services? Are you able to test with Spotify, TIDAL or stream a high res music from Roon?

1. when pausing or muting, the clicking/popping sound does not remain. it is part of the playback, wireless, at hi-res 192 and less so with 96 and non-existant at 44

this is a wireless issue. does not exist with ethernet connection

2. yes, i have TIDAL, spotify, amazon hd music, and finally, Quboz. No matrix support for amazon, so can't test that (generally, amazon has the same hi-res numbers as quboz) tidal MQA seems to work fine but those files are not registering as high as 192 (I am listening to Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot right now...on the screen it says MQA 44.1/16bit, this same song is on Qobuz and amazon hd at 192khz)

3. I happen to have a current bluesound node, that plays the same hi-res songs wirelessly from the same music services without issue through the same speakers/headphones
回复
Hi Michael,
Did you write something in your previous post?
回复
(08-11-2022, 04:45 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Michael,
Did you write something in your previous post?
yes, sorry i hit send somehow.....i edited it to actually say things

4. i have found the (yannick nezet-seguin/beethoven) music on TIDAL....through TIDAL connect it plays on the element i2 wirelessly with NO crackle/pops, screen shows MQA 192

maybe it's an issue with the MA app, which I was using almost exclusively (since I prefer Quboz to Tidal)
回复
Hi Machael,
Got it, thanks for the update. We will investigate this issue and try to fix it.
回复
Wei CaoHi Machael,
Got it, thanks for the update. We will investigate this issue and try to fix it.

thanks
回复
Hi,
in new 1.0.4 firmware, in App > D/A Working mode when I switch to async on element x2 the sync sign appears and vice versa.
I think sync and async are interchanged.
回复
Hello Wei Cao
On my element M2, I noticed the same problem that Mario_697 reported above: when I turn on the asynchronous mode, the synchronous mode sign appears on the screen; when I turn on the synchronous mode - the sign of the synchronous mode disappears. This issue occurred after updating the MA Remote App to version 3.1.5 about two weeks ago. Previously, when I used the previous version of the application (3.1.4), there were no problems...
The latest firmware update to version v1.0.4 did not solve the problem.
MA Remote App is installed on Xiaomi Mi 9T phone.
回复
Hi Mario and Igor,
We confirmed that this is a display issue on the app. The S symbol on the device display is correct.
Will fix this issue by next app update.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
回复
hi, 

i have the element m2, tidal app on my iphone, macbook, etc doesn't work properly, it completly freezes up. i cant pause, forward, do anyfunctions. iphone app is up to date, i cant do anything on the ma remote either, same issues. overall tidal has never worked properly. 

thanks
回复
(08-30-2022, 02:35 AM)Christopher_2124 提到: hi, 

i have the element m2, tidal app on my iphone, macbook, etc doesn't work properly, it completly freezes up. i cant pause, forward, do anyfunctions. iphone app is up to date, i cant do anything on the ma remote either, same issues. overall tidal has never worked properly. 

thanks

Hi Christopher,
Where are you based at? Can you play TIDAL on your phone or on other audio devices properly?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客