主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
(08-02-2022, 04:15 PM)Alexandr_2071 提到: I have not found a solution to the problem of connecting qobuz in matrix element m2. The support service is also silent and does not offer solutions. I'll return the streamer to the store tomorrow.

Hi Alex, I sent you an PM, please check it.
回复
I have solved the problem!!! I started a new qobuz account without the "+" icon. And everything worked!!! The m2 element turned out to be a capricious kid)))
Keep in mind, friends. Maybe someone will need my experience. Weo thank you so much for your support!!!
回复
say, how does this work?

okay, i see.....hello. i am new owner of element i2. hardware version V1.5 firmware (current) 1.0.3 Build011

my issue: Quboz hires music (192khz and 96 khz) streaming through WLAN I hear regular snap/crackle (like my old records) I understand this is some kind of a timing issue

streaming through LAN problem solved, but this is not an ideal situation for me
回复
(08-08-2022, 03:16 AM)michael_2087 提到: say, how does this work?

okay, i see.....hello. i am new owner of element i2.  hardware version V1.5  firmware (current) 1.0.3 Build011

my issue:  Quboz hires music (192khz and 96 khz) streaming through WLAN I hear regular snap/crackle (like my old records)  I understand this is some kind of a timing issue

streaming through LAN problem solved, but this is not an ideal situation for me

Hi Michael,
Can you specify with which tracks you hear the snap/crakle sounds?
Are these snap/crakle sounds happens at the same time spot of the tracks?
Can you share with me, I'll test it with an element i2.
回复
yes, I hear the popping sounds with Qobuz on anything at 192khz and less frequently at 96khz

(Gordon Lightfoot) - Sundown

I. Adagio molto - Allegro con brio - (Yannick Nezet-Seguin) - (Beethoven: The Symphonies)
回复
(08-08-2022, 07:46 AM)michael_2087 提到: yes, I hear the popping sounds with Qobuz on anything at 192khz and less frequently at 96khz

I. Adagio molto - Allegro con brio - (Yannick Nezet-Seguin) - (Beethoven: The Symphonies)

Hi Michael,

With my network connection, I couldn't play 192k or 96k connents from Qobuz smoothly. So I cannot test currently.
Are you using your element i2 with speakers or headphones? Can you record the popping sound?
回复
(08-09-2022, 06:42 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(08-08-2022, 07:46 AM)michael_2087 提到: yes, I hear the popping sounds with Qobuz on anything at 192khz and less frequently at 96khz

Hi Michael,

With my network connection, I couldn't play 192k or 96k connents from Qobuz smoothly. So I cannot test currently.
Are you using your element i2 with speakers or headphones? Can you record the popping sound?
"The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type. "
. It sounds like an old scratchy record/LP/vinyl. As I said, this snap/crackle noise disappears with wired ethernet connection, but I would prefer to use wireless
回复
Hi Michael,
Can you upload the video to a network drive and share me a link?
回复
(08-10-2022, 03:11 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Michael,
the first few seconds is clicking over the music. that clicking goes on and on. 

try this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnl3zxdxpo4ajp...z.m4a?dl=0
回复
(08-10-2022, 06:23 AM)michael_2087 提到:
(08-10-2022, 03:11 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Michael,
the first few seconds is clicking over the music. that clicking goes on and on. 

try this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnl3zxdxpo4ajp...z.m4a?dl=0

Hi Michael,
Can you do the following 2 tests?
1. When the popping noise happens, can you mute the output, if the popping sound still exists?
2. Do you have other streaming services? Are you able to test with Spotify, TIDAL or stream a high res music from Roon?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客