主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
All apps unable to detect mini-i4
I was able to connect my iPhone to the MA Remote app, but neither Spotify nor Tidal see the player on the network. Both my iPhone and the device are on the same network. 

I have tried the following, multiple times:

- unplug the device and plug it back in after 60 seconds
- restart my iPhone
- restart all apps
- ensure all apps are up to date
- verified that the device's firmware is up to date (1.0.2 Build003)
- changing the name of the device in the MA Remote app

I don't know what else to try. Please help.
回复
To clarify, the MA Remote app only said that it connected to the device after manually scanning the QR code. Neither my phone nor the app ever recognized the player on the network.

So, the problem is this: none of the devices on my network can detect the Mini i-4, despite it being connected to that network directly via LAN.

This is very frustrating as I am completely unable to use the player. If this community is the only means I have for connecting with tech support, I would imagine your being more responsive.

And yes, I know you are on Hong Kong time.
回复
Hi Ryan,
Sorry. It is Chinese New Year Holiday from Feb 7th to Feb 17th. So we are not available for supporting you during these days.
Please watch the videos below, where describing how to use TIDAL and Spotify.
https://www.matrix-digi.com/help/1022#list
If that's really what you did, and you still can't find the streamer in TIDAL and Spotify. Can you record a short video to show how did you do and what happened to your operations?
And if AirPlay works for you as expected?

By the way, 1.0.2 is a very old firmware version. The latest firmware version is 1.0.7. Please check for update from the device settings menu.
回复
(02-15-2024, 02:02 PM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Ryan,
Sorry. It is Chinese New Year Holiday from Feb 7th to Feb 17th. So we are not available for supporting you during these days.
If that's really what you did, and you still can't find the streamer in TIDAL and Spotify. Can you record a short video to show how did you do and what happened to your operations?

By the way, 1.0.2 is a very old firmware version. The latest firmware version is 1.0.7. Please check for update from the device settings menu.

Thank you for the suggestion. It seems the issue is that the mini is not connected to the network, despite being plugged in via LAN. Here is the current situation:
- mini i-4 is plugged into the router via LAN
- the router detects the mini i-4, but there is no data being transmitted to it
- the screen on the mini says it is connected to the internet
- the mini says no update is available

So nothing is able to detect the mini because it isn't connected to the internet. But I don't know why my router is unable to communicate with it.
The four images below show the current status

附件 图片

回复
(02-15-2024, 02:02 PM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Ryan,

Hello. Following up on this. Are you able to see the photos I attached? I am still unable to use my mini-4 and I'm hoping you have another suggestion for what is wrong.
Thank you
回复
Hi Ryan,
I sent a private message to you, please read it and reply to me.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客