主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
(02-15-2024, 02:12 PM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Dub,
Can you do a factory reset to your device and plug your SSD and add the NAS again?
Please enter the Settings menu from the device, Load Default > Factory reset all settings.

Yes, I did a factory reset, several times, unplugged the power cable, several times, signed out of all streaming services, several times, unistalled and reinstalled the MA Remote app on my iPad, also several times, removed my USB device, several times, removed/added my NAS several times...

None of this helped, the unit is giving me constant network errors wheter if I'm playing local or Tidal music. Also, it may go into totally bricked state where it keeps playing even though I have shut it down and in this case only removing the power cable removes the issue. Oh yes and it plays a song for a minute or so and then swithces to another and back again.

This is intolerable, the constant network errors are driving me nuts. This has happened after the last update, something must have gone wrong.

I did not see a point in shooting a video because the unit acts so randomly that the only thing I can reproduce are the network errors.

Please help.

Best Regards,
Dub
回复
(02-21-2024, 12:18 PM)Dub 提到:
(02-15-2024, 02:12 PM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Dub,
Can you do a factory reset to your device and plug your SSD and add the NAS again?
Please enter the Settings menu from the device, Load Default > Factory reset all settings.

Yes, I did a factory reset, several times, unplugged the power cable, several times, signed out of all streaming services, several times, unistalled and reinstalled the MA Remote app on my iPad, also several times, removed my USB device, several times, removed/added my NAS several times...

None of this helped, the unit is giving me constant network errors wheter if I'm playing local or Tidal music. Also, it may go into totally bricked state where it keeps playing even though I have shut it down and in this case only removing the power cable removes the issue. Oh yes and it plays a song for a minute or so and then swithces to another and back again.

This is intolerable, the constant network errors are driving me nuts. This has happened after the last update, something must have gone wrong.

I did not see a point in shooting a video because the unit acts so randomly that the only thing I can reproduce are the network errors.

Please help.

Best Regards,
Dub
Hi Dub, can you send the serial number of your device to me via forum PM?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客