主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Crash of app with i pad
Tre play list on qobutz doesn’t work. Often the app Matrix on i pad crashes. May you help me?
回复
Hi Antonio
Can you provide the model name and firmware version of your Matrix product?
And what's the version number of MA Remote app on your iPad?
By the way the model of your iPad (for example iPad Air 4 etc.) as well as the time of MA Remote app crashed on your iPad (if you remember).
Thank you.
回复
Hi. Matrix M,serial number UA13SE21214, hardware version 1.1, firmware version C02001. App version V3.1.3. I pad model MW772TY/A software 15.5. App crashes every day. The last yesterday. Thanks
回复
(06-07-2022, 06:00 AM)antonio_1980 提到: Hi. Matrix M,serial number UA13SE21214, hardware version 1.1, firmware version C02001. App version V3.1.3. I pad model MW772TY/A software 15.5. App crashes every day. The last yesterday. Thanks
Hi Antonio

When you taped on a track in Qobuz (in MA Remote app), did the track be added into the play queue? (in Playing interface, swipe left to switch to Play Queue).
回复
(06-07-2022, 07:21 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(06-07-2022, 06:00 AM)antonio_1980 提到: Hi. Matrix M,serial number UA13SE21214, hardware version 1.1, firmware version C02001. App version V3.1.3. I pad model MW772TY/A software 15.5. App crashes every day. The last yesterday. Thanks
Hi Antonio

When you taped on a track in Qobuz (in MA Remote app), did the track be added into the play queue? (in Playing interface, swipe left to switch to Play Queue).

Thank you. I’m not sure I’ve understood. Generally playing list stopped after three or four tracks. I have to add the track to queue. Is it correct? Or I have to switch the playing list in queue? Thanks
回复
Hi Antonio
Basically you are correct. At least the 3-4 tracks has been added to queue successfully.
Can you check it again, when the playback stopped, open the Playing page in the app, switch to Queue page, is there more than 3-4 tracks in the queue?
Please send a screenshot here.
回复
[attachment=194 提到:     Wei Cao pid='1277' dateline='1654651898']Hi Antonio
Basically you are correct. At least the 3-4 tracks has been added to queue successfully.
Can you check it again, when the playback stopped, open the Playing page in the app, switch to Queue page, is there more than 3-4 tracks in the queue?
Please send a screenshot here.
I am not able to open queue page of Qobuz in my ma app. In my Qobuz account I see that the Sistem adds automatically tracks to the end. I send you screenshot of my playing list in MA and screenshot of my account on Qobuz

附件 图片

回复
Hi,
Our app dev team have located the bug which caused your app crash. We may fix this bug this month.

附件 图片

回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客