主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Tidal connect on old models
Hi,
Congrats with the new Element 2 series, they look really nice both appearance and functionality wise.
I noticed in Element 2 you added support for Tidal Connect, given that old Element series runs on the alike hardware and platform, I'd like to ask if you plan to add Tidal Connect support for your older Element M/X devices in the future?
回复
Hi Michael,
Unfortunately, we have no plan on adding TIDAL Connect to the older element erries devices yet.
回复
(06-07-2022, 05:37 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Michael,
Unfortunately, we have no plan on adding TIDAL Connect to the older element erries devices yet.
Hi Wei,
Thank you for your reply! 
I understand it's a selling point of the new Element 2 series, and they all look great however I already have the old model and I think it'll be a waste to upgrade for one software feature. Maybe can you look into a paid option to get the upgrade for the old models with Tidal Connect support? Tidal might decide to close their API when most their clients are on Tidal Connect. I don't know what agreement you have with Tidal, will MA app continue to work in the future?
回复
(06-07-2022, 06:25 AM)Michael_1189 提到:
(06-07-2022, 05:37 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Michael,
Hi Wei,
Thank you for your reply! 
I understand it's a selling point of the new Element 2 series, and they all look great however I already have the old model and I think it'll be a waste to upgrade for one software feature. Maybe can you look into a paid option to get the upgrade for the old models with Tidal Connect support? Tidal might decide to close their API when most their clients are on Tidal Connect. I don't know what agreement you have with Tidal, will MA app continue to work in the future?

Hi Michael,
We are officially working with TIDAL, both for TIDAL API integration and TIDAL Connect. Currently we have not heard of that TIDAL will close API for partners. 
In spite of the 2nd gen element devices running on the similar hardware platform with the 1st gen, the firmwares are completely different....
So, please understand.
回复
Thank you and glad to hear MA remote will continue to work with Tidal (which is my biggest worry).
回复
Ever since the new tools were added to them, the Tidal app has not worked. Bubble does not work with UPnP either. It works with Mconnect. What could be the reason?

附件 图片

回复
(06-11-2022, 06:55 AM)Bácsi 提到: Ever since the new tools were added to them, the Tidal app has not worked. Bubble does not work with UPnP either. It works with Mconnect. What could be the reason?

Hi Bacsi,
What model product are you using? 
Can you logout your TIDAL account from MA Remote app, disconnect the power supply of the element device, then power it on again and login TIDAL account again.
Then try it again please.
回复
(06-14-2022, 04:56 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(06-11-2022, 06:55 AM)Bácsi 提到: Amióta az új eszközöket hozzáadták hozzájuk, a Tidal alkalmazás nem működik. A Bubble az UPnP-vel sem működik. Mconnect-el működik. Mi lehet az oka?

Szia Bácsi
milyen modell terméket használsz? 
Kijelentkezhet a TIDAL-fiókjából az MA Remote alkalmazásból, leválaszthatja az elemeszköz tápellátását, majd újra bekapcsolhatja, és újra bejelentkezhet a TIDAL fiókba.
Akkor próbáld újra kérlek.

Igen, ez így működik.

Kösz!
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客