主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element series 2
There was a document that showed all the specifications of the Element X, Element M, Element I & Mini-I that was very useful. Is there one of these showing the differences between Element X2, Element M2, Element I2 & Mini-I that will show me how to justify the cost difference between the 4 units? I currently have the Mini-i Pro 3 and want to justify upgrading to an Element I2 or better.
回复
Hi Peter,
Currently we have no such comparison between 2nd gen element devices and the older models.
I have a comparison table only indcluding the 3 models, attached below.

回复
Because I don't want to create a new thread, I'll ask my question here.
I want to update from the mini-i 3 pro to an element I 2 and because I'm primarily using Roon: Do you know when the new elements become roon ready?
回复
(06-03-2022, 05:35 PM)Burkhardt 提到: Because I don't want to create a new thread,  I'll ask my question here.
I want to update from the mini-i 3 pro to an element I 2 and because I'm primarily using Roon: Do you know when the new elements become roon ready?

Hi Burkhardt
The 2nd generation element series products (including element X2, element M2 and element i2) have passed all the tests by Roon Labs on May 31st, we are still waiting for them to synchronize the certification status to Roon software and announce the news by Roon's social media account. They will do it in couple of days.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客