主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
XSPDIF-2 not recognizing my XSP DAC
I have an XSPDIF-2 and I cannot get my XSP MQA to recognize it, whether it be through I2S, Coax, AES, etc. I have the drivers and I'm using windows 10 and when I plug in the XSPDIF2, my computer recognizes it and the matrix driver app shows the XSPDIF2. Furthermore, the light on the XSPDIF2 is green. However, I can't get my Matrix X-Sabre Pro MQA to connect to it. My DAC just keeps trying to connect but never does. when I use USB from my XSP to my computer, it works fine but for some reason the XSPDIF isn't working. Does anyone have any clue what is happening here?
回复
Is anyone able to comment on what is going on? I'd like to see if there is a fix before I resort to sending it in.
回复
When you connect the X-SPDIF 2 to your computer, is there red light come out from the optical output port?

Do you have some other S/PDIF output devices to test? For example a CD player or TV with optical / coaxial outputs.
回复
I have not tried SPDIF. I have tried with multiple DAC's. Nothing is output. Regardless, I don't think it's normal for any of the other outputs to not be working.
回复
Did you noticed is there red light come out from the optical port of X-SPDIF 2 (when you connect it to a computer)?
回复
No red light coming out of the optical port when connected to any computer.
回复
Hi Jonathan,
Your X-SPDIF 2 most likely defective now. Before we talk about what to do next, I hope you can do more test to confirm.
Connect it to your PC over USB, play a PCM 44.1kHz music file in foobar2000. In this case, if there is no red light come out from the optical port, we can confirm the X-SPDIF 2 is defective.
We must confirm the input sampling rate of the PCM signal is not higher than 192kHz, you can verify the sampling rate by your X-SABRE Pro. Because sampling rate higher than 192kHz also causes the optical port not output.
回复
I tested it, no light out of the optical port. What can I do to get this fixed?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客