主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
About exclusive playback on Windows10 ASIO
Hi
When playing a song with the same sampling rate as the Windows shared mode setting, some other sounds that do not use ASIO will also be output.

For example, when the sampling rate setting of Windows shared mode is set to 44.1 kHz, if you play 44.1 kHz music with ASIO with any player, the sound of Windows notification sound or Youtube etc. despite being playing on ASIO Will come out.

Is this in exclusive mode (Bit Perfect)? Is this an ASIO specification?
The version of ASIO Driver is 4.82.
Thank you.
回复
Hi Leaves,
Thanks for your feedback, we will try to reproduce the situation you mentioned.
Please confirm if you have enabled option "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device".
You can find it in Advanced tab of playback device properties.
回复
Thank you for your reply.
That setting is enabled.
回复
(03-16-2020, 05:04 AM)leaves 提到: Thank you for your reply.
That setting is enabled.

Just let you know we are still analyzing the situation. I will reply you once i get some usefull information.
回复
(03-16-2020, 05:04 AM)leaves 提到: Thank you for your reply.
That setting is enabled.

Hi Leaves, the following content is feedback from our driver provider Thesycon:

The concept of our driver is that ASIO always is preferred over Windows sound devices. That means if an applications plays sound through Windows sound devices and ASIO is started with a different sample rate than this application is interrupted because ASIO can change the sample rate. If ASIO is started with the same sample rate than the audio data of the application and ASIO is mixed.
WASAPI exclusive mode is a mechanism of Windows. In shared mode multiple applications can play at the same time and Windows mixes this signals. In exclusive only one application uses the sound device and takes control over the sample rate. No other application can use the sound device during this time. But this is independent from ASIO. ASIO is still preferred over Windows sound devices used in exclusive mode. This is because the driver can't detect if the Windows sound device is used in exclusive mode or not.

Hope this is useful.
回复
I understand roughly.
Thank you very much.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客