主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
MA Remote & Qobuz
Hello: I successfully steam Qobuz via Audivana which is installed on my Dell Laptop to my Matrix Element X DAC Streamer. However, I am having difficultly steaming complete songs on Qobuz on my Element X via the MA remote. I can select any Qobuz track on the MA remote I wish, but instead of the entire song playing, only a small 15-20 second sample of each Qobuz track is played. It is as if Qobuz is stuck in a scan/preview mode. My MA remote successfully plays back the complete DSD and FLAC song files I have loaded on a micro card that is inserted into the rear of the Element X. Can anyone offer a solution? Thank you. Sincerely, drumming57@yahoo.com
回复
(03-17-2022, 05:59 PM)James_987 提到: Hello: I successfully steam Qobuz via Audivana which is installed on my Dell Laptop to my Matrix Element X DAC Streamer. However, I am having difficultly steaming complete songs on Qobuz on my Element X via the MA remote. I can select any Qobuz track on the MA remote I wish, but instead of the entire song playing, only a small 15-20 second sample of each Qobuz track is played. It is as if Qobuz is stuck in a scan/preview mode. My MA remote successfully plays back the complete DSD and FLAC song files I have loaded on a micro card that is inserted into the rear of the Element X. Can anyone offer a solution? Thank you. Sincerely, drumming57@yahoo.com
Hi James,

1. Please check the length of the song being played, check the play bar and take a picture.
2. Log out Qobuz account and log back in to your Qobuz account.
3. Disconnect the power plug and restart the device.
回复
(03-18-2022, 05:23 AM)Tao_1 提到:
(03-17-2022, 05:59 PM)James_987 提到: Hello: I successfully steam Qobuz via Audivana which is installed on my Dell Laptop to my Matrix Element X DAC Streamer. However, I am having difficultly steaming complete songs on Qobuz on my Element X via the MA remote. I can select any Qobuz track on the MA remote I wish, but instead of the entire song playing, only a small 15-20 second sample of each Qobuz track is played. It is as if Qobuz is stuck in a scan/preview mode. My MA remote successfully plays back the complete DSD and FLAC song files I have loaded on a micro card that is inserted into the rear of the Element X. Can anyone offer a solution? Thank you. Sincerely, drumming57@yahoo.com
Hi James,

1. Please check the length of the song being played, check the play bar and take a picture.
2. Log out Qobuz account and log back in to your Qobuz account.
3. Disconnect the power plug and restart the device.

Thank you for your excellent suggestions. All is now functioning properly. The key was unplugging the Element X, re attaching it, and signing out then back in to Qobuz.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客