主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
MA REMOTE: request for new features
Hi,
I'm enjoying the Matrix Element X since few hours.
I appreciate the MA REMOTE (V3.0.3 IOS), but It lacks me several things :

1. Either with streamer services (Qobuz or Tidal) or with Library, there is no way to search albums, with a search text field.
  2. With Library, there is no possibility to add an album to "My Favorites", only to playlist.
  3. some artists or albums in Library (from USB SSD) are not recognized, so there is no pics. There is no trouble of meta on others softs (Audirvana, Roon, etc...)
  4. On Tidal service, no access to "MyMix"

With this kind of things it will be nearly perfect Wink
回复
Hi Oliver,

1. The entrance of search functionalities is not obvious indeed. Stay at the Library view, drag down from top of the screen to open search box. See the screenshot below.

The operation is the same in TIDAL and Qobuz, but please note, in TIDAL and Qobuz view, if you drag down from the center of the page, that is reload the page.

2. That's what we designed.

3. It may caused by the working logics of getting album art from internet, it's different from other music apps. You can put offline image file of the album art in JPG or PNG formats in the folder of the album. The app will give preority to read the image files. It may help you display more album images.

4. We will check for the function with TIDAL.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Wei
回复
(03-11-2022, 06:01 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Oliver,

1. The entrance of search functionalities is not obvious indeed. Stay at the Library view, drag down from top of the screen to open search box. See the screenshot below.

The operation is the same in TIDAL and Qobuz, but please note, in TIDAL and Qobuz view, if you drag down from the center of the page, that is reload the page.

2. That's what we designed.

3. It may caused by the working logics of getting album art from internet, it's different from other music apps. You can put offline image file of the album art in JPG or PNG formats in the folder of the album. The app will give preority to read the image files. It may help you display more album images.

4. We will check for the function with TIDAL.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Wei

Hi Wei,
thanks for your answer.
I've forgot one suggestion: In Audirvana, you can do "Intelligent Playlist" or dynamics playlist with using filters on meta (genre, bitrate, etc...).
Is there a possibility to have tracks grouped by either Albums or Artist/Albums in playlists?
Olivier
回复
Hi Olivier,
This request may involve new features. I have no answer now. But I am willing to forward your suggestions to the dev team.
Thank you again!
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客