主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix mini i Pro 3 Toroidal specs needed
Hii Wei
sorry for the miss placed my thread 
here’s what’s happen : 
yesterday when i was listening on my Matrix Mini i Pro 3, the device suddenly turn off ( the display also off ) then i look in the device for fuse but there’s no fuse, then i disassemble the Matrix to check ( because nothing indicate that anything bad happen ) also the Preamp, Amplifiers etc is still on, and i found the fuse ( T500ma 250 Volt ) is blown ( checked it with Multimeter ) and i bought the T500ma 250 V to replace, after i replace i try to turn on the Matrix and it’s on normally but the Toroidal become extremely hot then the fuse blown out again, then i disassemble the Toroidal and check ( connect the Toroidal only without the secondary Output plugged in to the Matrix ) and the Toroidal again become extremely hot for only 5 seconds. now i’m finding the Toroidal to replace but i need the Toroidal specs, please help, thanks ?
回复
or can i buy the Toroidal for Matrix Mini i Pro 3 ?
thanks
回复
Hi Daniel,
According to your description, we can't judge if the problem is only at the toroidal transformer or caused by some other factors.
I have 2 speculations,
1. If the problem is only on the transformer, you can fix it by a replace of transformer.
2. If the transformer was broken by the load of the circuit, even if you replace the transformer, it would broken again after that.

Are you able to contact your dealer to return the unit to us for a comprehensive check? That would be a solid solution.
回复
(03-02-2022, 05:19 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Daniel,
According to your description, we can't judge if the problem is only at the toroidal transformer or caused by some other factors.
I have 2 speculations,
1. If the problem is only on the transformer, you can fix it by a replace of transformer.
2. If the transformer was broken by the load of the circuit, even if you replace the transformer, it would broken again after that.

Are you able to contact your dealer to return the unit to us for a comprehensive check? That would be a solid solution.
hii Cao
to be honestly i buy this Matrix mini i Pro 3 online from a person not a Dealer, please advice
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客