主题评价:
  • 1 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Firmware version and changelog of element X/P/M/i (C12201)
(03-29-2022, 05:05 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(03-25-2022, 10:23 PM)James_987 提到: March 25, 2022. Hello: I just successfully installed the latest firmware into my Element X DAC streamer. Unfortunately, I am still experiencing a problem when I use the MA remote to playback music from Qobuz. When I select a song, only a small 15 second sample of the song is displayed and plays back. The only way I can solve this is by unplugging the power cord of my Element X from the wall socket, then plugging it back in. Each time I do this, full complete Qobuz songs are available to playback. Is this a bug? Is it being solved?

Hi James,
when the issue happens, did you noticed that if the progress bar of the music is a complete progress bar?  Or just a 15 seconds or 30 seconds bar?
Hello: When this issue happens, the progress bar a short 15 second bar. The bar displayed matches the playback length. After I unplug the Element X and plug it back in, the sound bar is a complete fully length bar, and the song plays back in its entirety.
回复
Hello Cao Wei,

After updating my Element x to the latest firmware, the device can no longer be found with the MA app. Also, since the update, pressing the main knob and holding it for over 5 seconds does no longer put the device in WIFI configuration mode. The network type is correctly set to Wi-fi but I am no longer able to set up or use the device with the app. I did set it back to the default values in the settings menu but this didn't help either. 

Edit: I tried to connect the element x to the LAN by ethernet. This, too, doesn't work. The network is not recognized.

Could you please provide information on how to proceed to connect the element x to the WIFI network and the app again.

Thanks,
Urs
回复
(04-01-2022, 07:37 PM)Urs 提到: Hello Cao Wei,

After updating my Element x to the latest firmware, the device can no longer be found with the MA app. Also, since the update, pressing the main knob and holding it for over 5 seconds does no longer put the device in WIFI configuration mode. The network type is correctly set to Wi-fi but I am no longer able to set up or use the device with the app. I did set it back to the default values in the settings menu but this didn't help either. 

Edit: I tried to connect the element x to the LAN by ethernet. This, too, doesn't work. The network is not recognized.

Could you please provide information on how to proceed to connect the element x to the WIFI network and the app again.

Thanks,
Urs

Hi Urs,
When you pressing and hold the knob, how did the element device react? Was the display of the unit went off?
If so, please go to the settings menu of the unit, set the option Dimmer to OFF, or to a longer time, e.g.  30 seconds.
If you would like to use a Ethernet connection, you need to set the Network Type to LAN, you also can find the options in Settings menu.
回复
Hello Wei Cao,

Thanks for your reply and suggestions.

I tried to connect the element x to the LAN, with the settings switched to LAN, by Ethernet. It was not able to connect.

When set to WLAN in the settings and with the network screen on the display, pressing the knob does nothing. Neither after 5 seconds nor after 30 seconds. I have changed the settings so that the element x stays on and the display stays visible.

Is there a factory reset option? Changing to default in the settings menu did not do such a full reset.

Thanks,
Urs
回复
Hi
when will be updated the Mini i3 Pro  ...to be posible streaming with Tidal or Quobuz?
Thks
回复
Hello Wei Cao,

As my element x is unable to connect to the internet, neither by WLAN nor by LAN, I can't stream music and I even can't apply a new firmware. Please provide a solution.

Thanks,
Urs
回复
(04-07-2022, 06:55 PM)Urs 提到: Hello Wei Cao,

As my element x is unable to connect to the internet, neither by WLAN nor by LAN, I can't stream music and I even can't apply a new firmware. Please provide a solution.

Thanks,
Urs

Hi Urs,

Can you take 2 photos of Product Info page of your unit via personal message?
回复
(04-07-2022, 04:11 PM)Jesus_1872 提到: Hi
when will be updated the Mini i3 Pro  ...to be posible streaming with Tidal or Quobuz?
Thks

Hi Jesus,

Sorry, the mini-i Pro 3 is impossible to implemented streaming from TIDAL and Qobuz.
回复
Are there any planned firmware updates for this series of devices? Or should my Element X be considered end-of-life.
回复
(06-18-2023, 01:31 PM)Dylan_1543 提到: Are there any planned firmware updates for this series of devices? Or should my Element X be considered end-of-life.

Hi Dylan, you may receive 1 update this year. But I don't have a timeframe of it, and I can't promise.   Angel
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客