主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
X-Sabre Pro MQA firmware update problem

Hello

Tried to update my Matrix PRO MQA using the instructions on the link from your website
https://www.matrix-digi.com/en/news/20201216510.html
After the first step (MCU firmware), the device reboots, but after that it cannot connect to the USB port of the computer. (writes USB connecting) The cord is checked, everything is fine with the PC. The PC does not see the device, the device does not see the PC. When I try to update everything again, everything turns out, stage 1 passes, but again it faces the same problem. 
How can I solve this ptoblem?
回复
Hello, it seems that your device is not MQA version X-SBARE Pro.
Please confirm it.
回复
Hi, i'm new to Matrix Audio and i'm absolutely loving the quality it gives me for streaming. i have issues with my MQA Sabre Pro not playing or displaying MQA using Tidal. so i decided to attempt to update the firmware to the latest version as Sergey has listed before and i am having the same issue with it not completing the update past the second stage.

i have checked it is the MQA version too  Smile

please can you help me resolve this issue?

thanks, Ade
回复
Hi Adrian,
Does this unit work over USB connection now? Please connect it to your PC and install Matrix Audio driver for it, open Matrix Audio Control Panle and see the Info page, you will see the XMOS firmware version there (Revision). Let me know the Version number.

By the way, at the 2nd stage of firmware update, the X-SABRE Pro MQA should powered on and switch to USB input channel, then connect it to your PC over USB cable. Do not let it be at the "Upgrade mode" like you did it at the 1st stage.

Best.
回复
Photo 
(01-11-2022, 06:36 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Adrian,
Does this unit work over USB connection now? Please connect it to your PC and install Matrix Audio driver for it, open Matrix Audio Control Panle and see the Info page, you will see the XMOS firmware version there (Revision). Let me know the Version number.

By the way, at the 2nd stage of firmware update, the X-SABRE Pro MQA should powered on and switch to USB input channel, then connect it to your PC over USB cable. Do not let it be at the "Upgrade mode" like you did it at the 1st stage.

Best.
Hi Cao Wei,
thank you for the advice.

i have 3 pictures but cannot upload to the chat as i have connected to the unit as you described but my unit is greyed out on the drop down box?

firmware version is 3.00 currently installed on unit.

any ideas?

thanks for your help,

Adrian
回复
Hi Adrian,
Tap the New Reply button below to open the advanced reply page.
Scroll down the page, you will find the Attachments section. See the picture below.

After you selected the picture file, remember click the Upload button on the right. and then click the Insert Into Post button.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客