主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
X-Sabre 3 Fuse value
Dear Matrix Team,

i would like to insert the new SR Purple fuse to my X-Sabre 3.

Could you tell me the value and if it is a fast/slow blew one?

Thanks in advance.
Oliver
回复
Hi Oliver,
The specs of the fuse of X-SABRE 3 is 5*20mm 250V 400mA fast blew.
Just a prompt, if you replace the fuse by yourself, the seal sticker on the bottom of the unit, it means that you will lose warranty of the unit.

Best regards.
回复
(11-30-2021, 04:56 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Oliver,
The specs of the fuse of X-SABRE 3 is 5*20mm  250V 400mA  fast blew.
Just a prompt, if you replace the fuse by yourself, the seal sticker on the bottom of the unit, it means that you will lose warranty of the unit.

Best regards.

Hi Cao,

thanks for the Info. I trust in your quality… Wink

Best regards,
Oliver
回复
(11-30-2021, 04:56 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Oliver,
The specs of the fuse of X-SABRE 3 is 5*20mm  250V 400mA  fast blew.

Best regards.

Hi Cao,

one last question. Why are you using a fast bow? Normally it always is slow blow in front of a transformer.

Best regards,
Oliver
回复
Hi Oliver,
A fast blow fuse protects your unit more efficiently. Once the unit is connected to a wrong power, it will cut off the power supply earlier.

Best.
Wei
回复
Mission completed. Try it out. You do not recognize your own DAC!

Another suggestion for improvement.
The fuse should be accessible without having to open the case. So you always have a warranty problem, even if the fuse has a fault.

Best regards,
Oliver

附件 图片

回复
(12-07-2021, 03:37 PM)dvb-projekt 提到: Mission completed. Try it out. You do not recognize your own DAC!

The fuse should be accessible without having to open the case. So you always have a warranty problem, even if the fuse has a fault.

Best regards,
Oliver

Hey Oliver, out of curiosity, what kind of Purple fuse did you get? I'm also replacing the fuse in my X-SABRE 3 but I can't find a 400mA version on the SR product page. Thank you!
回复
(12-15-2021, 12:46 PM)Federico_1648 提到:
(12-07-2021, 03:37 PM)dvb-projekt 提到: Mission completed. Try it out. You do not recognize your own DAC!

Best regards,
Oliver

Hey Oliver, out of curiosity, what kind of Purple fuse did you get? I'm also replacing the fuse in my X-SABRE 3 but I can't find a 400mA version on the SR product page. Thank you!

Hi Federico,

i got the 500mA SR Purple fuse. The 100mA difference is not critical.

Best regards,
Oliver
回复
(12-15-2021, 01:22 PM)dvb-projekt 提到:
(12-15-2021, 12:46 PM)Federico_1648 提到:

Best regards,
Oliver

Hi Federico,

i got the 500mA SR Purple fuse. The 100mA difference is not critical.

Best regards,
Oliver

Thanks for the reply! I've placed an order for the 500mA Purple fuse, and hopefully it'll be here in January. Thank you for the details!
回复
Hi Oliver I ordered the fuse as well waiting for the delivery.

I looked at the picture you posted and I am guessing that's the orientation to go for. How are you liking it and the improvements?

Cheers,

RL
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客