主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element X connection problems
Hi.
I have similar connection problems with Tom.
Roon recognize my Element X and plays music perfectly most of the times, but sometimes connection is found lost without any apparent reason.
In this case, Element X is still recognized in my router and appear as airplay(Shairport-sync) device in Roon but does not show up in the list of Roon-ready devices.
I've tried rebooting Element X by removing power cord for more than 20 seconds but problem still not solved.
When this happened I tried start streaming through MA remote app, then Element X was back on the roon-ready list in Roon finally.
I wonder whether there are any repair tools for this matter.

Thanks.
回复
(05-09-2022, 03:32 AM)Woohyuck 提到: Hi.
I have similar connection problems with Tom.
Roon recognize my Element X and plays music perfectly most of the times, but sometimes connection is found lost without any apparent reason.
In this case, Element X is still recognized in my router and appear as airplay(Shairport-sync) device in Roon but does not show up in the list of Roon-ready devices.
I've tried rebooting Element X by removing power cord for more than 20 seconds but problem still not solved.
When this happened I tried start streaming through MA remote app, then Element X was back on the roon-ready list in Roon finally.
I wonder whether there are any repair tools for this matter.

Thanks.

Can you send me a photo of Product Info page of the device settings menu?

Do you remember the latest status of the unit just before the issue happen?
When the issue happens, can you switch to other input channel and switch to Network input again?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客