主题评价:
  • 3 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Tidal Connect
Hello William,
Yes, theoretically there's no problems on implementing these new services on an ARM/Linux device.
But with specific hardware and Linux OS, there will be problems more or less. We have not started to work on it, so I don't know the possibility of integrating in current models.

Sorry.
回复
(04-16-2021, 03:27 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hello William,
Yes, theoretically there's no problems on implementing these new services on an ARM/Linux device.
But with specific hardware and Linux OS, there will be problems more or less. We have not started to work on it, so I don't know the possibility of integrating in current models.

Sorry.
Hello,

Any news on this? 

Cheers!
回复

Sorry.

Hello Cao Wei. 

Any progress?

Qobuz now also has "Qobuz Connect" and it's pretty annoying that your flagship model, the  Matrix Element X is
- not yet supporting Tidal Connect
- and not supporting Qobuz Connect neither

(I even would want to pay extra for these features to be implemented as I prefer to use their native apps and not the MA remote app)
回复
(09-13-2021, 12:33 PM)Wim_900 提到:

Sorry.

Hello Cao Wei. 

Any progress?

Qobuz now also has "Qobuz Connect" and it's pretty annoying that your flagship model, the  Matrix Element X is
- not yet supporting Tidal Connect
- and not supporting Qobuz Connect neither

(I even would want to pay extra for these features to be implemented as I prefer to use their native apps and not the MA remote app)

Hello,
The so called "Qobuz Connect" is actually API integration of Qobuz, we are using Qobuz API in MA app to allow you login to Qobuz in our app, this is Qobuz Connect.
It's totally different with TIDAL Connect.
回复
(09-14-2021, 06:07 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hello, The so called "Qobuz Connect" is actually API integration of Qobuz, we are using Qobuz API in MA app to allow you login to Qobuz in our app, this is Qobuz Connect.
It's totally different with TIDAL Connect.

Okay thank you mr. Cao Wei, the MA Remote app works perfectly, when I want to play music using my phone.

But why can't I see the Matrix Element X when using the Qobuz app on my PC?
It seems odd to me I need a third party software (your MA remote, or audirvana, or roon ...) to be able to play music over wifi to the dac. Why is it still not possible to play music over Wifi using the native apps on PC only (Qobuz app, Tidal app) ?
The Matrix Element X is not recognized on my laptop, (unless I plug it in a USB port which I would like to avoid).
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客