主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Index of firmware update and changelog of X-SABRE 3
Rainbow 
Model Name: X-SABRE 3

Firmware Version: v1.0.9 Build009
Changelog:

1. [New Feature] Add FM Radio to My favorites.
  2. [New Feature] Function of IIS LVDS mute pin configurable.
  3. [New Feature] When multi-channel audio input from optical or coaxial ports, the device will not output any sound.
  4. [New Feature] IR remote function can be turned off.
Firmware Version: v1.0.8 Build004
Changelog:

1. [New Feature] Added FM Radio function.
  2. Fixed the issue that the progress bar not work when streaming from QQ Music and NetEase Music app over DLNA.
Firmware Version: v1.0.7 Build009
Changelog:

1. Sony Select Hi-Res Music supported.
  2. Fixed the issue of abnormal playback when streaming from NetEase Cloud Music through DLNA.
Firmware Version: v1.0.6 Build008
Changelog:

1. Streaming service HIGHRESAUDIO supported.
  2. Qobuz login changed to OAuth method.
  3. Fix for issue that the Remote Control page will appear after the timeout of no operation on the Tech Support page.
  4. Fix for issue occasionally causing the device to be turned on automatically.
  5. Fix for issue of the device volume is incorrect when AirPlay is connected.
Firmware Version: v1.0.5 Build009
Changelog:

1. New feature: Require approval from the device when adding it to MA Remote App.
  2. After setting Auto Dimmer to OFF from MA Remote app, the device will quit Dimmer mode immediately.
  3. Fixed the issue that the PCM filters do not take effect from USB input.
  4. Changed the order of changing PCM filter by IR remote.
Firmware Version: v1.0.4 Build003
Changelog:

1. Streaming audio playback improved.
  2. Fixed the issue of Ethernet connection drop out occasionally.
Firmware Version: v1.0.3 Build005
Release Date: Dec. 9th, 2022
Changelog:
  1. Added Radio Paradise streaming service.
  2. Display album art when playback over DLNA.
  3. Add device by scanning QR code is improved.
  4. Fixed the issue that in some cases the back light of touch keys will not turn off automatically.
Firmware Version: v1.0.2 Build018
Release Date: Nov. 7th, 2022
Changelog:
  1. Controller app MA Remote supported.
  2. Can login and play music from TIDAL, Qobuz and Internet radio from MA Remote.
  3. UPnP playback from MA Remote app supported.
  4. Fixed the issue of sound distortion when playing music over DLNA under Wi-Fi connection.
  5. Volume value display changed to 1 - 100.
  6. Fixed the issue that the SSID list could not display when there is a symbol "\" included in the network name.
Firmware Version: v1.0.1 Build053
Release Date: Aug. 22nd, 2022
Changelog:
  1. AirPlay software package updated, playback quality of AirPlay improved.
  2. New feature: RM4 remote control supported. The playback of the unit can be controlled by RM4.
  3. Fixed the issue that the unit cannot enter Standby mode in some cases.
  4. Fixed the issue that some specific remote control of SONY TV mis-operates the unit.
  5. Fixed the issue that when playing some specific music, the unit outputting popping sound due to incorrectly judging PCM as DoP data.
Firmware Version: v1.0.1 Build047
Release Date: Feb. 23rd, 2022
Changelog:
  1. Fixed the issue that the X-SABRE 3 could not start up in some special cases after connected to power supply for the first time.
  2. Fixed the issue that the X-SABRE 3 was set to an incorrect output volume when playing through Roon for the first time after the unit first started up.

Firmware Version: v1.0.1 Build044
Release Date: Sept. 15th, 2021
Changelog:
  1. Fixed the issue that the unit run slowly caused by TIDAL Connect playback under a poor network connection;
  2. Fixed the issue that when playing MQA tracks via TIDAL Connect, the X-SABRE 3 performs a sudden volume change when operating from pause to play;
  3. Fixed the issue that the Roon app prompts "Failed to open audio device" when the X-SABRE 3 is awakened by Roon;
  4. Fixed the popping sound when resuming play from pause status, when playing DSD tracks through Roon;
  5. Fixed the occational popping sound when changing DSD tracks under synchronous mode.
回复
Cao Wei,

Got the X-SABRE 3 replacement delivered today and after updating to Build44, all the bugs previously reported are fixed Smile The only bug still present is TIDAL Connect which still has a 4 secs gap between songs and it skip songs. This is for sure another bug that you guys need to fix with TIDAL as they way it's right now, TIDAL Connect is useless. I don't care about TIDAL Connect because I use mine with Roon, but I'm pretty sure other customers would be interested in this function.

1. Auto Sleep function from Roon works most of the time but not always.
R: FIXED with Build44

2. TIDAL Connect have a gap between songs of 4 secs when skipping tracks. It takes 4 secs for any song to start playing. Meaning there is no gapless playback
R: NOT FIXED. Bluesound devices had this same issue for months and got fixed back in June with the latest firmware.

3. When playing Tidal Connect, once pause then play again there will be a short fade in occur.

4. Playing MQA, when pausing a MQA song, then replay, the song starts for about 1 sec, then stops then starts again with a fade in. All MQA songs start with a fade in, no matter if there is no change in sampling rate.

5. If X-SABRE 3 is on Standby and start playing a song from Roon, will get “Failed to open the Audio Device” error message on Roon. Pressing play twice makes the error message go away.

6. When playing with Roon DSD files at 2.8 or 11.2, no matter the sampling rate, if pause the song, as soon I press play again, there is a loud POP coming out of the speakers.

7.- PCM (FLAC) songs get cut by about 100ms to 250ms at the beginning of the song. This only happens with some songs, not all of them and mostly with songs from Qobuz.

So basically all the bugs concerning Roon have been fixed with the new firmware. Also, I can confirm that the whirring noise reported by other owners is also present in my unit but it's only audible if I place my ear literally at less than 1" from the X-SABRE 3.

Good Job, Matrix Audio Team!!! 
回复
(09-17-2021, 05:06 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Model Name: X-SABRE 3
Latest Firmware Version: v1.0.1 Build044
Changelog:

1. Fixed the issue that the unit run slowly caused by TIDAL Connect playback under a poor network connection;
  2. Fixed the issue that when playing MQA tracks via TIDAL Connect, the X-SABRE 3 performs a sudden volume change when operating from pause to play;
  3. Fixed the issue that the Roon app prompts "Failed to open audio device" when the X-SABRE 3 is awakened by Roon;
  4. Fixed the popping sound when resuming play from pause status, when playing DSD tracks through Roon;
  5. Fixed the occational popping sound when changing DSD tracks under synchronous mode.
I'm a new owner of x-Sabre 3.

How long should I expect the download of firmware build44 to take? The network speed at this end is 100Mbps.

I've found the answer.  
A few hours.  
I left the X-Sabre 3 in firmware update mode overnight and found all was up to date the next morning.
回复
(10-01-2021, 05:25 PM)David_1507 提到:
(09-17-2021, 05:06 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Model Name: X-SABRE 3
Latest Firmware Version: v1.0.1 Build044
Changelog:

I'm a new owner of x-Sabre 3.

How long should I expect the download of firmware build44 to take? The network speed at this end is 100Mbps.

I've found the answer.  
A few hours.  
I left the X-Sabre 3 in firmware update mode overnight and found all was up to date the next morning.

Hi David, If it stuck during downloading the firmware, you can quit the download page and re-enter again.
回复
Could we have changelog about build 048?
回复
(06-08-2022, 06:46 PM)Simone 提到: Could we have changelog about build 048?

The firmware 048 also fixes the start up issue under very rare cases, most of the customer would not meet the issue.
回复
(06-10-2022, 07:31 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(06-08-2022, 06:46 PM)Simone 提到: Could we have changelog about build 048?

The firmware 048 also fixes the start up issue under very rare cases, most of the customer would not meet the issue.

Thank you. Build 048 will fix the issue that freezes the first song played when connecte on wifi network?
回复
Build 048 still fixed the issue that the X-SABRE 3 could not start up in some special cases after connected to power supply for the first time only.
回复
(07-05-2022, 05:14 AM)Tao_1 提到: Build 048 still fixed the issue that the X-SABRE 3 could not start up in some special cases after connected to power supply for the first time only.
About the freezing of first song when connected to wifi have you got a roadmap to fix it?
Thank you
回复
(07-05-2022, 03:13 PM)Simone 提到:
(07-05-2022, 05:14 AM)Tao_1 提到: Build 048 still fixed the issue that the X-SABRE 3 could not start up in some special cases after connected to power supply for the first time only.
About the freezing of first song when connected to wifi have you got a roadmap to fix it?
Thank you

Hi any update on that issue?
Here you can find some video about that: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QQZpX3FhFmnznjAs6
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客