主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of X-SABRE 3
Hi there!

HW: V1700
Firmware: V1.0.1 Build044
Mobile Device: iPhone 12 running iOS 15.2

Tidal Connect

Tidal Connect works still very unstable, pretty often it just stops playing, and then you need to toggle between playing to iPhone and x sabre to start playing again. Also the first 2-3 seconds of each song are distorted. Tidal Connect functionality is pretty bad at the moment... And that is the main reason I bought X Sabre 3... (((

Internet connection is not an issue, I play 4k movies without a problem.

Could this be fixed by some future update?

Thank you!

And on the top of that just found out that another two bugs are happening:

1. Matrix froze and didn't go to the standby mode by pushing left button. Reset it by unplugging power cord
2. Some pretty nasty and load distortions started to happen
回复
Hi Philip
How do you connect your X-SABRE 3 to your net work? via ethernet cable? or via Wi-Fi? Can you connect it via Ethernet cable?
the 2 bugs you mentioned:
1. This is a known issue, we are still researching how to resolve it.
2. In what cases the distortion will happen? Can you describe it with more details?
回复
(01-14-2022, 05:30 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Philip
How do you connect your X-SABRE 3 to your net work? via ethernet cable? or via Wi-Fi? Can you connect it via Ethernet cable?
2. In what cases the distortion will happen? Can you describe it with more details?

Hi Cao Wei!

I connect via wifi usually. I tried and connected LAN and looks like connection is better, no distortion in the beginning of each song.

1. understood
2. It randomly happens during playback not that often, but I guess it is the WIFI bug as well…

Please fix issues with WiFI connection and Tidal Connect!
回复
I reported the TIDAL playback bug back in August together with another 7 bugs that I found. All bugs were fixed with the latest firmware but the TIDAL bug remains the same. TIDAL Connect in the X-SABRE 3 is useless. I use Roon so TIDAL Connect is not a deal breaker for me but it could be for many. Spotify Connect works perfectly fine. My X-SABRE 3 is connected via ethernet and my internet connection is 1GB so it's not my internet. My Bluesound NODE works perfectly fine with TIDAL Connect. BTW, Bluesound devices had the same TIDAL Connect playback issues and was resolved with last year July firmware update but it took them more than 6 months to get it fixed.
回复
(01-14-2022, 10:06 PM)Philip_1719 提到:

Hi Cao Wei!

I connect via wifi usually. I tried and connected LAN and looks like connection is better, no distortion in the beginning of each song.

1. understood
2. It randomly happens during playback not that often, but I guess it is the WIFI bug as well…

Hi Philip,
The Wi-Fi antenna in under the tempered glass on the top of the unit, so it's better not put other devices on the top of the X-SABRE 3.
For the connection stability, Ethernet connection is always better than WiFi.
Thank you.
回复
(01-18-2022, 06:20 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(01-14-2022, 10:06 PM)Philip_1719 提到:

Hi Cao Wei!

1. understood

Hi Philip,
The Wi-Fi antenna in under the tempered glass on the top of the unit, so it's better not put other devices on the top of the X-SABRE 3.
For the connection stability, Ethernet connection is always better than WiFi.
Thank you.

Hi Cao Wei, could you please let us know what the new X-SABRE 3 Build 047 firmware is fixing?
回复
Hi Enrico,
Sorry, It's my fault. I was creazy busy over the past days, I forgot to update the logs of the latest update here.
Please see another thread. I updated it.
https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/showt...hp?tid=172
回复
Hi,
i'm using X-Sabre 3 and i'm exepriencing some issue during streaming from internet (i'm using Qobuz).
X-Sabre 3 is connected through XLR to Audio Analogue AACento amplifier. Connected throught wifi to internet (line is fiber FTTH 1Gb/s). Using BUBBLE UPNP and MCONNECT app on Xiaomi Mi9T smartphone. Before that i was using Raspberry 4 with Moode Audio (MPD service) with same app and smartphone. No changes to smartphone.

Firmware Version: v1.0.1 Build047

ISSUE #1
For each song iplays through app/qobuz there are 1-2 seconds of break outage, something like if connection was freezing. After 1-2 seconds of this interrumption become to plays correctly. Tried with ethernet cable and works without issues. So i changed channel for wifi and increased 5Ghz bandwidth from 40 to 120 Mhz. After that it was more stable but in some momets of day i was experiencing the same issue. Previously with Raspberry never had this issue. Seems to be caching error or problem.

ISSUE #2
BUBBLE UPNP and MCONNECT crashes on the phone after several songs. When i start listening an album after 5-6 songs playback stops, and i find the app closed on mobile phone. Never had this issue previously with Raspberry on same smartphone. Seems like there is some pupn errors and app creahses or was killed. No message errors.

Please tell me how can i support you to investigate.
回复
Hi Simone,
Thanks for your feedback.
We acknowledge the first issue. But we have no solution yet. We will continue to investigate it in the future.
For the second issue, we have not receive other customers report this issue. After receiving your report, I tested with BubbleUPnP v3.6.3 (arm64-v8a) on my Google Pixel XL, played an album from a NAS in our office network to an X-SABRE 3. It worked for about 30 minutes, more than 8 tracks, there is no crash or some errors occured.
I noticed that BubbleUPnP notified me a battery optimization option when I first run the app. What's your set?  I'm not sure if it is related to the issue. See the screenshot.

I will continue to investigate this issue. If we have some positive progress, I'll let you know.

Wei.
回复
(03-10-2022, 07:42 AM)Simone 提到: Hi,
i'm using X-Sabre 3 and i'm exepriencing some issue during streaming from internet (i'm using Qobuz).
X-Sabre 3 is connected through XLR to Audio Analogue AACento amplifier. Connected throught wifi to internet (line is fiber FTTH 1Gb/s). Using BUBBLE UPNP and MCONNECT app on Xiaomi Mi9T smartphone. Before that i was using Raspberry 4 with Moode Audio (MPD service) with same app and smartphone. No changes to smartphone.

Firmware Version: v1.0.1 Build047

ISSUE #1
For each song iplays through app/qobuz there are 1-2 seconds of break outage, something like if connection was freezing. After 1-2 seconds of this interrumption become to plays correctly. Tried with ethernet cable and works without issues. So i changed channel for wifi and increased 5Ghz bandwidth from 40 to 120 Mhz. After that it was more stable but in some momets of day i was experiencing the same issue. Previously with Raspberry never had this issue. Seems to be caching error or problem.

ISSUE #2
BUBBLE UPNP and MCONNECT crashes on the phone after several songs. When i start listening an album after 5-6 songs playback stops, and i find the app closed on mobile phone. Never had this issue previously with Raspberry on same smartphone. Seems like there is some pupn errors and app creahses or was killed. No message errors.

Please tell me how can i support you to investigate.

Now the last (16th) track of the album is playing, it's more that 1 hnor. No issue or error so far...
During the playback, most of the time the app was running at background.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客