主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of X-SABRE 3
Sorry sir, I thought you meant "No Audio Input", lol
Can you send me a video to show this issue? Can we talk about this issue via email? Because it may not happen to other users.
I'll send my email to you via private message.
回复
Good day!
Ok, I'll send a video on E-mail. Yes, we can talk about this issue via email.
回复
Hi,

I too have had the frozen screen. After changing the volume with the remote the screen froze. The music was still playing but I had to take out the power plug to restart my sabre3. The firmware is up to date.
回复
(03-30-2023, 08:45 PM)Christian_2507 提到: Hi,

I too have had the frozen screen. After changing the volume with the remote the screen froze. The music was still playing but I had to take out the power plug to restart my sabre3. The firmware is up to date.
If the issue happen again, can you record a video and share it to me? Please upload it to a cloud drive and share me the link via forum PM?
回复

(04-06-2023, 08:10 AM)Wei Cao 提到:

If the issue happen again, can you record a video and share it to me? Please upload it to a cloud drive and share me the link via forum PM?

same for me :  randomly it happens sometimes that while using the remote the sw freeze and the x-sabre does not respond to any other button.  the only fix is to unplug the power cable.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客