主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
MA remote app
Well , Hello again from Australia....!!!!

After waiting patiently for 16 month on some more improvements with your MA app , let me ask you ....
"Are you going to improve your app , or do you prefer us all to move to Roon ...??? The reason I bought the Element I , was the streaming feature ....!!!!
And . please , is it such a difficult "improvement" for your highly skilled technicians and IT experts to give us a alphabetic shortcut on the "FILES" page...??? 
I asked you 16 month ago and on your last improvement "B91901" , you added this feature to the Albums,Artist,Tracks and (partly)Perfomers pages , but NOT to the FILES page , which most of us with large libraries would use....!!!!!! Please , a reply would be appreciated...!!!

And , I think Performers and Artists are the same and you could delete one of those and try to make the SEARCH section work better , just not good enough...!!!

Kind regards and in HOPE
Helmut
回复
Hi hiradi,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I got your mind. I have submitted your request to our debug system. Your request has added to the optimizing schedule of the technical guys. But I have no exact time of when will them start to handle this issue.
Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards.

Wei
回复
By the way, what problems did you encounter when using the search function? Can you clarify it?
回复
Sure , I have 2 x 2 TB SSD plugged into the USB on the Element I...
when I am in FILES and say I search "Davis"  1 x Miles Davis sextet comes up on the search , but there is 6 Albums there...

if I do the same in the ALBUMS section , 2 x Miles Davis selections come up and when I press than on the upper one 15 Albums are selected and 5 of them are "Unknown" ones and they are all the same ....when I select DADAWA on the same Files page , there is 2 x Albums ...it shows "No Results Found"....
The search function is very inconsistent...sometimes it works and brings up one Album from 6 , sometimes none... 

I attach some Screenshot's here ...I hope it helps ...Kind regards Helmut

2 x more pictures ...result from the ALBUM search

附件 图片

回复
Hi Cao,

As you probably know, Tidal offers "My Mix"-es (My Mix1.. My Mix2, My Mix3, etc) playlists... When those playlists will be available in MA app?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客