主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
It's just getting better!!
Ok, now Element X is connected to the network extender via cable, and I no longer hear pops and cracks during the playback. However, the unit constantly losing connection to the remote (whatever dlna I use with it), although even wireless signal shows as excellent. It goes offline and stays that way until I add a new wireless connection. Then all of a sudden I will see 2-3 Matrix Audio Element X, all appear to be online, but I still have to guess which one can I actually play to. 

What's going on with this, any comment?
回复
Hi Sergey
Can you provide more information about the issues.
1. Firmware version of your element X when you met these issues;
2. App version of MA Remote, model of your mobile phone, OS version of your mobile phone;
3. Your network topology. How many routers and switches in your network? Are you using a mesh networking? What's the routers model?
回复
(05-12-2021, 09:46 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Sergey
Can you provide more information about the issues.
1. Firmware version of your element X when you met these issues;
2. App version of MA Remote, model of your mobile phone, OS version of your mobile phone;
3. Your network topology. How many routers and switches in your network? Are you using a mesh networking? What's the routers model?

Apologies for the delay,

Firmware version: B91901
Remote: 2.3.0
Tablet: T7
Router: Fritz!Repeater 2400

I do not use MA remote as it is simply unusable as it is. I use HiFi Cast or Bubble-UPNp instead. Wireless comes with pops and cracks, so I connected Element X to 'Fritz!Repeater 2400' via cable. This seems to sound quite fine. However, after standby MatrixVA03 SL19281 (as a rendering device) shows as offline in the listing - it is not reachable. It only  becomes reachable after I switch settings from LAN to WiFi, and then of course another MatrixVA03 SL19281 (wireless version) pops up in the listing as well. Even after I switch back from WiFi to LAN, the other instance stays. If MA remote disconnects, which it often does, and I add device manually, once again, I end up with three instances listed in rendering devices. Now I have to select - pretty much guess - which of those three is actually usable. Very funny! The listed devices will disappear after a night on standby, and then pretty much the same routine again. So is it the wireless card that goes to sleep and does not wake up, or what is it?

ty
-sergey
回复
And so how do I wake it up - shake it?

-sergey

附件 图片

回复
Hi Sergey,
Sorry, the element X does not supprt 3rd party controller app.
回复
(05-21-2021, 09:20 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Sergey,
Sorry, the element X does not supprt 3rd party controller app.

Kind of what I thought, which does make sense in fact. However ... I am still wondering if changing the card would also solve it for whatever else I may use. The reason I say that is because I have 3 other devices in the house (2 volumio primo, 1 cambridge cxn2) and none of them is getting lost in the listings. So there is something not right with element X specifically. Later does wake up at some point, but not before I switch the network first to WiFi, see it appear in the listing, and then switch back to LAN again. Leaving it in WiFi mode will add cracks and pops to the sound. Not always, but it often does. And it gets disconnected once it is in a sleep mode. All other devices are in WiFi mode, but in different spots of course.

I could replace the card myself, just do not know how to open the box without taking out - unnecessarily - any other screws that do not need to be touched. 

-sergey
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客