主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
SPDIF3 sleep issue at windows 10
I questioned before at `https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=579` thread.
But, Wei Cao not answer for it. So I repost again.

I use SPDIF3 only power through usb cable to desktop windows 10 PC 22H2

SPDIF3 will not work while stay YELLOW LED if I put computer in sleep mode instead of turning it off, and then turn it back on after about 8 hours later.

How to solve it? If I unplug USB and plug again, it works but it's very not convenient.

I pay it for 720,000 won. Nevertheless, it doesn't make sense to bear these inconveniences.
回复
Sorry sir, we can't reproduce this issue currently.
I will forward this issue to the dev team again and try to reproduce it. Please keep patient. Thank you.
回复
(10-31-2023, 05:02 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Sorry sir, we can't reproduce this issue currently.
I will forward this issue to the dev team again and try to reproduce it. Please keep patient. Thank you.

This is how I reproduce the symptoms.

I sleep computer at PM 10:00, after that day at AM 9:00, when I boot computer, symptoms comes out.

Is there any SPDIF3 log mode? If yes, I will make log and send to you
回复
No, the X-SPDIF 3 doesn't record logs.
Were you able to test the X-SPDIF3 with another PC?
回复
(10-31-2023, 09:07 AM)Wei Cao 提到: No, the X-SPDIF 3 doesn't record logs.

Okay, I'll test it and let you know
回复
(10-31-2023, 09:07 AM)Wei Cao 提到: No, the X-SPDIF 3 doesn't record logs.

This happens on other computers as well. When there is no sound, SPDIF does not appear in the playlist.

回复
Hi Kanta,
Just to be clear, is this issue happen when the computer is recovered from Sleep mode or Hibernate mode?

回复
(11-07-2023, 03:05 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Kanta,
Just to be clear, is this issue happen when the computer is recovered from Sleep mode or Hibernate mode?

Just sleep mode

回复
OK. Let me test with Sleep mode again.
回复
  • Step 1: Press WIN + I on your keyboard to launch Settings.
  • Step 2: Select System from the menu tiles.
  • Step 3: Make sure you're in the Power and Sleep tab. Then under the Sleep section, set the times for when your computer goes to sleep on battery and while plugged in (charging).
drift hunters
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客