主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
(11-30-2021, 06:31 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(11-26-2021, 05:22 AM)jordan 提到: Yes, this is a recent problem, Airplay was working before. I have a Sony Android TV that still works fine to receive Airplay.
Hi Jordan,
I sent you a private message, please turn to your forum control panel to check it.

THANK YOU for working with me to resolve the issue. It's working perfectly now.
回复
Hi, it is a USB-A to USB-C.
Yesteraday, after a restart appeared in the menu of MiDi Configuration.

Thanks anyway

Fernando
回复
Hello, recently purchased a mini-i 3 pro and have had issues booting up. I get stuck in a boot up loop. Left it alone for an hour; it never progressed. Disconnected it for a while and re-attempted; same result.

A quick video showing the loop: https://imgur.com/a/8nco8m2

Any potential solution or is this likely a DoA?
回复
Hi Mark,
Which country are you living in? How much volts is your power supply?
Can you check the power voltage setting of your unit? You can find the power voltage switch on the side of the enclosure.

Best regards.
回复
(12-26-2021, 02:54 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Mark,
Which country are you living in? How much volts is your power supply?
Can you check the power voltage setting of your unit? You can find the power voltage switch on the side of the enclosure.

Best regards.

Hello,

In the USA and purchased the device from Apos. It seems the volts setting on the device is 230V. I'm not positive what you mean by my power supply. I've tried it in a couple of different outlets in my home with the same result (it's a new apartment complex if that's helpful)
回复
Ah, did not realize that the voltage shown on the side is an actual switch. Changed it to 115V and have it working now!
回复
Hi - I've started having an issue with my Mini-i-3.  It seems to go into some sort of deep standby mode and neither the remote control or any of the front panel buttons will wake it up.  I need to pull the power cord to reboot it before it is useable again.

I've noticed that when it is in this state, Roon no longer sees it as an available player and cannot wake it up to play.

The device is on the latest firmware, C813A8.

Any ideas?
回复
(01-04-2022, 12:21 PM)Steven_1236 提到: Hi - I've started having an issue with my Mini-i-3.  It seems to go into some sort of deep standby mode and neither the remote control or any of the front panel buttons will wake it up.  I need to pull the power cord to reboot it before it is useable again.

I've noticed that when it is in this state, Roon no longer sees it as an available player and cannot wake it up to play.

The device is on the latest firmware, C813A8.

Any ideas?

Same!!! please help...
回复
(11-26-2021, 04:58 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(11-10-2021, 06:44 PM)Brendan_1587 提到:
(11-04-2021, 03:59 PM)Patrick_1562 提到: Hello -

mini i pro 3
Firmware: C813B8

Connections:
+ usb from mac mini m1
+ wired network to roon
+ optical from windows

Often, when switching the source on the matrix from Roon to USB the interface of the matrix locks up. (this happens when switching either from remote or directly on the dial interface). The audio does switch as USB audio comes out but the interface is stuck in the selection menu and does not respond to any button presses or dial turning. It requires a reboot to fix.

I am having this same problem, also with usb from a mac mini m1.  My other connections are roon (wireless) and coax.  When on another input, or after a usb headset is used on the mac, the matrix usb input will freeze (sometimes with the screen displaying the last bitrate, other times displaying "no audio input".)  When this happens, the mac sees no usb audio device until the matrix is rebooted.  it then immediately starts working again.

Dear Brendan and Patrick
How often does this issue happen? 
Can you tell us the detailed operation processes of reproducing the issue? We tried to reproduce the issue in our office, but not success.
If the issue happen again, can you take a photo of the display of the unit and post here?
Thank you.

Hello - sorry for the slow reply. 
The issue does not happen very frequently, but it did just happen. This time, I was listening on my mac mini m1 <-> usb. I started playing Roon to the i3. At that time the i3 device disappeared from Roon as though it went offline. When I went to use the controls on the i3 it was locked up. I was unable to attach a video, but here is a photo. If i turn the dial or press the dial nothing happens on screen.

附件 图片

回复
I bought it 7 days ago. I turn on the mini and after a while it freezes. It does not respond to the commands. I send with the remote control and neither do the physical buttons on the same device respond. I can't even turn off the device. To do so, I have been forced to unplug the power cord. I checked the firmware version and it is working wit the latest version...I'm disappointed.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客