主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
Hi,

I've just purchased a mini-i Pro 3 and really love it! Found some small typos though in the UI:

- When switching filters with the remote it says "slow roll-off minmum", missing an 'i'.

- Also for all linear and minimum filters on the main screen it says "[..] roll-off,linear" and similar, missing a space after the comma.

These are minor, but triggering me everytime I use the device. :-)
Maybe this could be fixed with the next firmware update to make the UI look more professional.

The following are not bugs, but further suggestions which I believe would make the product even greater:

- When changing volume (remote or knob) it doesn't change anything on first press/turn. I understand that some people might like that, but I think many will find it annoying in every day usage. Maybe add a setting to allow changing the behavior?

- Adding an acceleration when turning the volume knob quickly would be great. Without that it takes a lot of time to make larger volume changes.

- Please allow to rename inputs to make switching easier. As a user I want to switch to a specific source, and not remember what type of connector that source has.

- Please allow to hide unused inputs to make switching with knob and remote easier. Currently I have to press the remote four times to switch to USB audio even though I don't use any of the other three optical inputs.

- When switching filters with the remote you can't skip over them quickly. You always have to wait for the next filter to be activated before you can switch further. This could be approved by waiting for multiple remote presses first before switching to the filter.

The following are suggestions for a future hardware iteration:

- Please move the menu button to the front!

- I would prefer a heavy, well balanced, analog volume knob without clicks. I understand that the clicks help with the menus, but most of the time you would just change volume.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products - by fok - 01-14-2023, 03:06 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客