主题评价:
  • 3 次(票) - 平均星级: 1.67
Collecting bugs of element series products
Hi David,
I sent you an PM, please check it.
回复
Hi,

I'm having a problem with my Element M "forgetting" and disconnecting from my wifi network. I need to cycle the power (i.e. remove power completely from the unit) and then go through the "connect to network" process to get it to reconnect. Problem happens randomly, sometimes when listening (I stream using Tidal mainly), sometimes it just "forgets" the wifi network when there has been no streaming for a day. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance for your help.
回复
(08-31-2022, 03:56 AM)Bill_2126 提到: Hi,

I'm having a problem with my Element M "forgetting" and disconnecting from my wifi network. I need to cycle the power (i.e. remove power completely from the unit) and then go through the "connect to network" process to get it to reconnect. Problem happens randomly, sometimes when listening (I stream using Tidal mainly), sometimes it just "forgets" the wifi network when there has been no streaming for a day. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi Bill 
Please check my private message.
回复
Hi,

I have similar problem with Element M. Each time I turn off it with MA Remote, it forget wifi network. When I try to add it with MA Remote again with entering ip address it wrote that streamer is not found. Only way to start it again is unplugging and "connect to network". What are your recommendations?
回复
Hi,

My Element M unit lost net connection during playback both via wifi or Ethernet connection. Any suggestions on how to repair this phenomenon?
回复
Hi there,

Since yesterday I am also having random wifi drop out issues with my element X. I did repeat hard resets to the unit and my router. I got the connection reset and rescan my NAS library last night. It played music as normal again, only to have the unit disconnected again today.

I can't find a cause of the issue and this is after 2 years of smooth operation. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

MA player ver. V3.1.6.2
FW ver. C02001
回复
(10-19-2022, 06:45 PM)Sam 提到: Hi there,

Since yesterday I am also having random wifi drop out issues with my element X. I did repeat hard resets to the unit and my router. I got the connection reset and rescan my NAS library last night. It played music as normal again, only to have the unit disconnected again today.
I can't find a cause of the issue and this is after 2 years of smooth operation. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,

Sam

MA player ver. V3.1.6.2
FW ver. C02001

Hi Sam
Talk to you via PM.
回复
(10-20-2022, 04:50 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(10-19-2022, 06:45 PM)Sam 提到: Hi there,

Thanks,

Sam

MA player ver. V3.1.6.2
FW ver. C02001

Hi Sam
Talk to you via PM.

我用的element m也有类似问题,目前是通过有线lan上网,但经常发现element m会失去网络联系,一定要断电后才能通过ma remote重新找到element m,非常烦躁,请指点如何处理这个问题。非常感谢!

当出现这个问题的时候,面板上常规显示网络图标的位置,显示一个问号。
回复
Help Needed please !!! (Reposted, maybe previous post wasn't clear enough)

Roon on Windows, Dac connected over USB to laptop/pc
Driver Version 5.50 (latest)

I see an issue in Roon : Wasapi works fine, but after switching to ASIO, Wasapi no longer works as it should.

Preparation in ROON for test :
==================
1. Transfer to a Wasapi driver zone
(click Speaker symbol right bottom screen, click two arrows, select Wasapi)

2. Make sure Wasapi is in non-exclusive mode
(Settings>Audio>Wasapi tab : gear symbol>Device Setup>
Exclusive mode checkbox : NOT checked)

3. Make sure all DSP is OFF (no upsampling at all)

4. Restart Roon (this is to make sure Asio hasn’t been used yet by Roon at the beginning of this test)

Test in Roon:
========
While in Wasapi zone …

5. Try playing some tracks with different sample rates.
All should play over Wasapi and the dac should show one particular sample rate.
(this is the sample rate that is set in windows sound settings)

6. Transfer to Asio driver (zone)

7. Play the same tracks again
All should play and the dac should now show their particular sample rates

8. Tranfer back to the Wasapi driver (zone)

9. Play the same tracks again

Unlike in step 5 where all tracks played flawlessly, now only the tracks with the exact same sample rate as in Windows sound settings (see step 5) are playing, for all the others I get no sound at all.

Is this a bug in Roon or in the driver???

(Remember the Wasapi driver has to be in non exclusive mode for this test.)

I would like an answer very soon as my Roon trial period is expiring in a few days and prices for lifetime go up by 125€ and the answer will determine if I'll buy Roon or not !

Help please ! Thank you.
回复
Hi Wim,
A customer mentioned the same issue to us recently.
After you set the output method to ASIO, Roon usually occupies the output channel because ASIO is allow to be occupied exclusively. So the WASAPI will not get the audio device.
When this issue happens, after you switch back to WASAPI, a restart of Roon will fix this problem.
Please try again.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客