主题评价:
  • 3 次(票) - 平均星级: 1.67
Collecting bugs of element series products
(12-26-2022, 06:29 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Wim,
A customer mentioned the same issue to us recently.
After you set the output method to ASIO, Roon usually occupies the output channel because ASIO is allow to be occupied exclusively. So the WASAPI will not get the audio device.
When this issue happens, after you switch back to WASAPI, a restart of Roon will fix this problem.
Please try again.

Thank you mr Wei Cao.
Yes I noticed that it will play again after restarting roon, or even after restarting the dac. (usb connection lost and restored).
So this is a bug in Roon - not releasing Asio ?
(I switched from Wasapi shared mode to Asio and back multiple times in foobar and never have an issue there)
回复
I'm not sure if this could be recognized as a bug.
But yes, foobar always release ASIO channel once the playback is stopped. It's a good idea to ask tech support of Roon on their forums.
It might be a typical question.
回复
Good day,

The unit has a problems with Internet connection. The problem is that the device loses the connection while playing music from the NAS or streaming after 30 minute usually or in standby mode. After that, the device does not connect to the network in both modes (Wi-Fi or LAN).
The problem is temporarily solved by a complete power outage for about 10 minutes, after which network connection modes again become available

Maybe I have the same problem like this:
Since last week I saw my Element M always get disconnected from WiFI network, my router says the device is offline, and it won't try to reconnect unless a hard reboot.
Switching between LAN and WiFI doesn't trigger a reconnect either. There was no change in my network and it used to keep connection for weeks without any problem.
I'm not sure why the device doesn't automatically re-connect if the connection is lost?"

"
I have the same problem - Element M loses wi-fi connection when it goes into standby, and only reconnects after a hard reboot. I cannot enter the IP address directly in the app: "No device found in your network."
For around 2 years, my Element M kept a solid wi-fi connection. This problem started maybe a month ago.
Is this a known issue with a solution? "

Thank you in advance for your help.
回复
I have the same problem. Showed up a couple of months ago. Wi-Fi connection is lost. Maybe the problem arose due to the degradation of some component?
回复
As I understand it, the problem of the disappearance of the network is not solved. I wanted to buy Matrix Element X2 Pure, now I doubt something.
回复
Hello Wei Cao

First of all thank you for open this chat from for the Element Series.

I am happy owner of the Matrix Element M, and recently I got the new Matrix X-SPDIF3 and I couldn’t be more happier. In general I am a big fan of the product. 

My sound system is as fallow: 

My music server is the Innuos ZENMini Mk3 + ZENmini Mk3 LPSU, my external DAC is the Matrix Element M, and now I use the X-SPDIF3 connected to the Innuos USB, and then use the I2s HDMI connector to the Element M. Adding the X-SPDIF3 is a great addition to my system. 

The Element M firmware is: C02001

The App version is V3.2.6 / Phone model: iPhone 14 Pro Max / iOS version: 16.5

The problems I have is the connection of the Element M with my music server, sometimes just stuck or the connection just despair, and the whole music library just gone. Another problems is when I play music from TIDAl or Qobuz using the Element Player, every time I play the first song of an album the first song is just waiting to be download it, and just keep going without playing, to resolve the problem I have to press the next song of the album, when I do that it plays without any problems. 

The other problem I have is the inputs doesn’t change automatically. Every time I have to do it manually.

That is the only problems that I have now. Thank you for still supporting the Element M, I think is still an amazing DAC.
回复
Hello Wei Cao,

I've got the same problem with Wi-Fi connection on my Matrix Element M. The Wi-Fi connection disappears randomly on both 2.4Ghz and 5GHz (even the Matrix device and Asus router are in 2-3 meters and they are in direct view each of other) and I have to disconnect it from power, wait some time and connect it again. Could you please help me with this issue?

The Element M firmware is: C02001, and latest MA app on Android.

Thank you in advance for your help.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客