主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix audio x-spdif I2s no sound.
Shocked 
Hello, I just received my Matrix X-SPDIF 2, connected my Topping D90 to it via hdmi cable on the I2s ports on both units. The D90 shows input/output of II2 and XLR, but I'm not getting any sound. Help is appreciated! Thanks. Huh   
回复
What's your source device before the X-SPDIF 2? A Windows PC or a MAC?
When the IIS cable conected, how did the screen of D90 displayed? Is there sampling rates shown in D90's screen?
Can you check the XMOS firmware version of your X-SPDIF 2 by the Matrix Audio Control Panel? Like the screenshot below:

回复
My source is a Windows 10x64 bit pc. The firmware is v6.C7. The sampling rate is 88.2kHz.
回复
(08-22-2021, 10:40 PM)John_1429 提到: My source is a Windows 10x64 bit pc. The firmware is v6.C7. The sampling rate is 88.2kHz.

Hi John, 
Thanks for coming back. Does this issue still exists?
Does your Topping D90 display 88.2kHz on its display (when you connect the 2 device like this)? 
Did you tried to connect the X-SPDIF 2 to D90 with a coaxial or optical, if it worked?
回复
Hi John,
I assume that the other thread regarding X-SPDIF 2 and Topping D90 is also yours.
What cable are you using for IIS connection? A regular HDMI cable? Is there any jumper on that cable?

It may also due to the IIS configuration of X-SPDIF 2 and D90, a customer of ours feedback to us, he is using a X-SPDIF 2 with his Topping D90. He set all the DIP switches on the bottom of X-SPDIF 2 to OFF, and factory reset the D90, they worked.

Please note, we have no chance to test this combination by ourselves yet, the information above is just a reference from a customer.

Can you follow his instructions and have a try?
回复
(08-23-2021, 04:52 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi John,
I assume that the other thread regarding X-SPDIF 2 and Topping D90 is also yours.
What cable are you using for IIS connection? A regular HDMI cable? Is there any jumper on that cable?

It may also due to the IIS configuration of X-SPDIF 2 and D90, a customer of ours feedback to us, he is using a X-SPDIF 2 with his Topping D90. He set all the DIP switches on the bottom of X-SPDIF 2 to OFF, and factory reset the D90, they worked.

Please note, we have no chance to test this combination by ourselves yet, the information above is just a reference from a customer.

Can you follow his instructions and have a try?
Thanks for your reply, Mr. Wei. Yes, the other post that you mention is mine. I had forgotten my login info, so I re-registered.
I'm using a Rocketfish consumer HDMI cable, and it doesn't have any jumper on the cable. The switches on my X-SPDIF 2 are off. I will try the factory reset.

By the way, I'm using AES/EBU connection with the X-SPDIF 2. It defaults at 44.1kHz on the screen. 
I've tried the factory reset with the Matrix switches off, and no sound from IIs. I've seen from another forum post about this same IIs and D90 issue, that the 2 devices are not compatible with each other through the IIs interface. That answer came from the Matrix Audio engineer that designed it.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客