主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Spotify Hifi
Hello! 

Spotify Hifi is announced. Any chance that Spotify Connect will be implemented into the Mini-i PRO 3?
回复
Hi.
Probably not.
回复
(02-25-2021, 07:50 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi.
Probably not.

What are your thoughts not to support Spotify Connect Cao Wei.
I think it can give an extra boost to the Matrix Sales  Smile  Spotify has a huge subscriber base.

Cheers Jan
回复
(02-26-2021, 10:49 AM)Jan_1065 提到:
Probably not.

I think it can give an extra boost to the Matrix Sales  Smile  Spotify has a huge subscriber base.

Cheers Jan

Sure I believe it.
But we are not sure if the performance of the CPU of mini-i 3 is able to run Spotify Connect service.
回复
OK I understand and you know the streaming business better then I do CFO Wink , didn't want to insult you.
So probably the same issue with Tidal connect? I sure can live with that. I have both Tidal and Qobuz on Roon.
It would have been nice for non Roon users. So that's it for today. Listening to some Miles Davis on my Mini Pro now.

Cheers Jan
回复
(03-01-2021, 08:37 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(02-26-2021, 10:49 AM)Jan_1065 提到:
Probably not.

Cheers Jan

Sure I believe it.
But we are not sure if the performance of the CPU of mini-i 3 is able to run Spotify Connect service.

Any news on this topic? Would be great with Spotify Hifi (connect) and/or Tidal Connect implemented in the Mini-i Pro 3. 

Cheers!
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客