主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Still not fixed w/ B91901: NAS folders now "Offline" after scan, re-scan not possible
(02-05-2021, 04:55 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Yes we made some changes to adding SMB sharing folders, but it seems not work for you.
Can you do the following steps:
1. delete all the NAS paths from MA app;
2. disconnect power cable of the element X, wait for more than 20 seconds and re-connect the power, then turn the unit on;
3. Add these NAS paths to MA app again.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I tried everything you suggested and MA Remote is still behaving just as I described before: The NAS folders still appear Offline even though music is in my Library and plays.  What's more, tapping Edit on the screen shown in Attachment 1 doesn't do anything.  Again, I'm back to disconnecting/reconnecting power and starting from scratch every time I add music to my NAS since there's still no way to initiate a manual folder rescan.  FWIW it's a QNAP NAS, not something unusual or uncommon.

One thing I did notice is that as soon as I enter the path/username/password for each SMB folder, MA Player connects but immediately shows the folder as Offline - even while it's scanning the folder (see Attachments 2 and 3a)!  This doesn't make sense - how can MA Player scan the folder if it's Offline?

It appears to me that my folders are mistakenly being reported as Offline even though they're clearly not (again, music is in my Library and plays, so obviously none of my NAS folders are really Offline).  Once whatever is broken in the MA Remote app starts correctly reporting my NAS folders as Online, I have a feeling my other issues will disappear.

If it matters, I'm connected to my router via ethernet, so this isn't the result of an intermittent wi-fi issue or anything like that.

You seem to imply that I'm the only one having this issue.  Here's the problem with that logic: Before the last two firmware/software updates, I could get my NAS folders working by removing and re-adding my Element X to the MA Remote app.  Now, not even that works.  Clearly a new bug cropped up during the last set of firmware and/or software updates.  Maybe I'm the only one who's reported it, but I've changed nothing on my end other than updating software/firmware.

This is disappointing and frustrating; I very much hope you and your team are able to help me figure this out.

Back to Roon for now... Sad

附件 图片

回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Suggestions didn't work: NAS folders "Offline" after scan, re-scan impossible - by Gregory - 02-05-2021, 06:29 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客