主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Still not fixed w/ B91901: NAS folders now "Offline" after scan, re-scan not possible
Thumbs Up 
(02-02-2021, 06:38 AM)Cao Wei 提到: We also found the similar problem. It'll be fixed by next firmware update soon.
A couple of days.

By the way, you no need to remove and re-add the device to MA app to solve it after the update.

Was firmware B91901 supposed to fix these problems?  Because the problems are different now, but definitely not fixed:

Now, after MA Remote has completed the NAS folder scans, the folders appear as Offline (attachment #1 below); they appeared as Disable with the last firmware.  However, music is still present in Library (attachment #2 below) and plays.

When I tap on  (next to the each folder’s address), then tap Edit, then tap Complete, MA Remote displays a dialog box that says that MA Remote is Unable to connect to SMB Sharing Folder (attachment #3 below).

However, the biggest problem that remains is that there’s still no way to manually rescan the folders.  In other words, if I add new music to my NAS, I still have to disconnect and reconnect my Element X from power and start the NAS scans from scratch to get the new music to appear in my Library.  This is not good.

Sigh.  I guess I’m back to Roon again.

That said, Happy New Year!

附件 图片

回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: MA Remote: NAS folders show "Disable" after successful scan, re-scanning impossible - by Gregory - 02-04-2021, 09:18 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客