主题评价:
  • 3 次(票) - 平均星级: 1.67
Collecting bugs of element series products
(11-17-2021, 06:29 AM)Jin 提到:
(11-16-2021, 05:49 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Jin,
If it can play from Roon through AirPlay continiously?
Can you hard reboot the device? I meant disconnect the power supply, wait for 20 seconds and reconnect power.
Then try again. If the issue still exists?

Hard reboot doesn't work. Same problem still exists.
Help me.

Hi Jin
Did the problem happen after the latest firmware update or happened before the firmware update?
As you mentioned, when  you play music from your USB drive, it played few seconds then stop, did the sound come from your speakers during the few seconds?
Can you set the element X to USB Audio input (with your computer), can it playback normally?
回复
(11-18-2021, 01:59 AM)Roland_1605 提到: Qobuz only plays 30 seconds 
When I access my account on Matrix Element X it plays only 30 second of a song. ( sometimes when I log out and have changed the password and log in again it will play the full song however the next day it goes back to just 30 seconds. The other equipment Audirvana on a MAC mini and SONOS SoundBar do not have this inconsistency. I like to use the Matrix Element directly for sound quality & convenience. This is the same DAC that the mac mini uses to get the sound to my amplifier. What can I do to get the Qobuz consistently working on the element? thank you roland

used Equipment:
iPhone 7plus,  ios 15.1
MACmini late 2014, OS 10.14.6
Matrix ElementX,  Hardware version 1.6,  Firmware C02001
MA Remote v3.0.2  ( side note, the volume control on this version is not working well, last version was ok)

Hi Ronald,

When did the problem first happened? Did made any changes to your system before the problem happen?
Please have a try follow the instructions:
1. Log out your Qobuz account.
2. Disconnect the power cord, wait for 20 seconds and restart the unit.
3. Login your Qobuz account and try again.
回复
(11-23-2021, 05:21 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(11-17-2021, 06:29 AM)Jin 提到:
(11-16-2021, 05:49 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Jin,
If it can play from Roon through AirPlay continiously?
Can you hard reboot the device? I meant disconnect the power supply, wait for 20 seconds and reconnect power.
Then try again. If the issue still exists?

Hard reboot doesn't work. Same problem still exists.
Help me.

Hi Jin
Did the problem happen after the latest firmware update or happened before the firmware update?
As you mentioned, when  you play music from your USB drive, it played few seconds then stop, did the sound come from your speakers during the few seconds?
Can you set the element X to USB Audio input (with your computer), can it playback normally?
Usb drive problem is fixed. and USB Audio input works well, it can playback normally.
Another problem is about ma remote. I can not set the element X with ma remote app.
Ios(Ipad) ma remote app can not search element X. In android i tried manual connection(192.168.1.22) and barely succeeded.
回复
(11-25-2021, 11:43 AM)in 提到: Another problem is about ma remote. I can not set the element X with ma remote app.
Ios(Ipad) ma remote app can not search element X. In android i tried manual connection(192.168.1.22) and barely succeeded.
Hi Jin

In the latest MA Remote app, you also can add a device by IP address. Please see the screenshot below:

If you would like to let the app search the device in the network, find the feature here:
MA Remote -- Add device wizard -- Select element X -- Wireless connection -- My devices has connected to the network, add it to the app.

Does it work?
回复
(11-26-2021, 05:41 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(11-25-2021, 11:43 AM)in 提到: Another problem is about ma remote. I can not set the element X with ma remote app.
Hi Jin

In the latest MA Remote app, you also can add a device by IP address. Please see the screenshot below:

If you would like to let the app search the device in the network, find the feature here:
MA Remote -- Add device wizard -- Select element X -- Wireless connection -- My devices has connected to the network, add it to the app.

Does it work?
 Hi Cao Wei
 It works by IP address.
 Thank you, have a happy weekend!
回复
Recently, I've not been able to play any of my Qobuz playlists that have more then 20-30 titles. This was not a problem before. I'm connected via WiFi only.

even playing a single title from the playlist doesn't seem to work immediately. but it seems to be added to the queue. When I play a shorter playlist, then the single title originally added plays.

It was working once or twice after my last BIOS update. But I did disconnect power from the Element for about a week - then I started to have this problem.

thanks.
回复
Since last week I saw my Element M always get disconnected from WiFI network, my router says the device is offline, and it won't try to reconnect unless a hard reboot.
Switching between LAN and WiFI doesn't trigger a reconnect either. There was no change in my network and it used to keep connection for weeks without any problem.
I'm not sure why the device doesn't automatically re-connect if the connection is lost?
回复
(06-05-2022, 09:53 PM)Francis 提到: Recently, I've not been able to play any of my Qobuz playlists that have more then 20-30 titles. This was not a problem before. I'm connected via WiFi only.

even playing a single title from the playlist doesn't seem to work immediately. but it seems to be added to the queue. When I play a shorter playlist, then the single title originally added plays.

It was working once or twice after my last BIOS update. But I did disconnect power from the Element for about a week - then I started to have this problem.

thanks.

Dear Francis
Can you specify the model name and firmware version of your element device? And the version number of your MA Remote app?
回复
(06-06-2022, 10:55 AM)Michael_1189 提到: Since last week I saw my Element M always get disconnected from WiFI network, my router says the device is offline, and it won't try to reconnect unless a hard reboot.
Switching between LAN and WiFI doesn't trigger a reconnect either. There was no change in my network and it used to keep connection for weeks without any problem.
I'm not sure why the device doesn't automatically re-connect if the connection is lost?
I'll contact you via PM.
回复
(06-07-2022, 05:45 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(06-05-2022, 09:53 PM)Francis 提到: Recently, I've not been able to play any of my Qobuz playlists that have more then 20-30 titles. This was not a problem before. I'm connected via WiFi only.

thanks.

Dear Francis
Can you specify the model name and firmware version of your element device? And the version number of your MA Remote app?
Element X

Hardware Version 1.6
Firmware Version C02001
MA Remote App Version: 3.1.3

I can play one title at a time from my Favourite Tracks list. but when I try to play a Qobuz Playlist that has more than 70-80 titles, nothing happens.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客