主题评价:
  • 3 次(票) - 平均星级: 1.67
Collecting bugs of element series products
Question 
Dear customer:

If you encounter any bugs in using Matrix Audio element series products, please follow up in this thread. When reporting a bug, please specify the device model, firmware version of the device, the app version, the model of the mobile phone where the MA Remote app is installed, the model of other equipment matched with it, and the usage scenario where the bug happened, or the procedure to reproduce the bug.

This thread only about bugs. If you have any suggestions, comments, or other functional requirements for the product, please start a new thread separately.
回复
When trying to add the element x to a wifi network, you need to keep the screen ON otherwise it won’t work as you can’t see the “wifi connecting mode” screen and you don’t know when you should stop pushing the knob. This should be in the instruction manual.

Don’t know if this is a bug or not. When playing MQA files from Tidal you get the MQA logo in the screen. If you use Roon DSP (for example for Head Phone EQ), the MQA logo disappears, although the file shows in the screen as OFS (which is MQA file type) and with the right “unfolded” bitrate.
回复
(07-05-2021, 01:35 PM)Ricardo 提到: When trying to add the element x to a wifi network, you need to keep the screen ON otherwise it won’t work as you can’t see the “wifi connecting mode” screen and you don’t know when you should stop pushing the knob. This should be in the instruction manual.

Don’t know if this is a bug or not. When playing MQA files from Tidal you get the MQA logo in the screen. If you use Roon DSP (for example for Head Phone EQ), the MQA logo disappears, although the file shows in the screen as OFS (which is MQA file type) and with the right “unfolded” bitrate.
The same issue. Set dimmer to off fix the problem...
回复
In the latest MA Player (October 2021), the buttons don't work.
I'm using an iPhone 7, iOS 15.0.2.
Source selection buttons do nothing.
The volume buttons (+/-) do nothing.
The volume slider does nothing.
There is no tactile feedback, no color change, and no change to the Element X front panel.
These functions work fine with the physical IR remote.
回复
(04-21-2021, 07:09 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Recent problems with my Element X:
1. Roon no longer recognizes it as a Roon-Ready device. In other words, the Element X does not show up under Settings/Audio in the  Roon-Ready device list. It only shows up under "other network devices" as an Airplay device. 

2. The MA Player (on iOS 15) cannot play songs from my Library (on USB thumb drive) or from Tidal. The song starts to play for a few seconds, then stops.  The same thing happens when I try to connect Audirvana to the Element X (via DLNA).

I believe I am using the latest versions of Roon, iOS, MacOS, MA Player, and Element X firmware.

How can I fix it? 
回复
(11-14-2021, 03:17 AM)Jin 提到:
1. Roon no longer recognizes it as a Roon-Ready device. In other words, the Element X does not show up under Settings/Audio in the  Roon-Ready device list. It only shows up under "other network devices" as an Airplay device. 

2. The MA Player (on iOS 15) cannot play songs from my Library (on USB thumb drive) or from Tidal. The song starts to play for a few seconds, then stops.  The same thing happens when I try to connect Audirvana to the Element X (via DLNA).

I believe I am using the latest versions of Roon, iOS, MacOS, MA Player, and Element X firmware.

How can I fix it? 

Hi Jin

Can you take a photo of the Product Info page in the Settings menu of your element X?
回复
(11-15-2021, 08:49 AM)Information picture.Cao Wei 提到:

How can I fix it? 

Hi Jin

Can you take a photo of the Product Info page in the Settings menu of your element X?

(11-15-2021, 10:05 AM)Jin 提到:
(11-15-2021, 08:49 AM)Information picture.Cao Wei 提到:

How can I fix it? 

Hi Jin

附件 图片

回复
Hi Jin,
If it can play from Roon through AirPlay continiously?
Can you hard reboot the device? I meant disconnect the power supply, wait for 20 seconds and reconnect power.
Then try again. If the issue still exists?
回复
(11-16-2021, 05:49 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Jin,
If it can play from Roon through AirPlay continiously?
Can you hard reboot the device? I meant disconnect the power supply, wait for 20 seconds and reconnect power.
Then try again. If the issue still exists?

Hard reboot doesn't work. Same problem still exists.
Help me.
回复
Qobuz only plays 30 seconds 
When I access my account on Matrix Element X it plays only 30 second of a song. ( sometimes when I log out and have changed the password and log in again it will play the full song however the next day it goes back to just 30 seconds. The other equipment Audirvana on a MAC mini and SONOS SoundBar do not have this inconsistency. I like to use the Matrix Element directly for sound quality & convenience. This is the same DAC that the mac mini uses to get the sound to my amplifier. What can I do to get the Qobuz consistently working on the element? thank you roland

used Equipment:
iPhone 7plus,  ios 15.1
MACmini late 2014, OS 10.14.6
Matrix ElementX,  Hardware version 1.6,  Firmware C02001
MA Remote v3.0.2  ( side note, the volume control on this version is not working well, last version was ok)
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客