主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready
I got the same rejection eMail from Roon‘s costumer service
回复
(01-09-2021, 07:16 AM)Medium 提到: I got the same rejection eMail from Roon‘s costumer service

It will not be possible to use the Mini-i 3 Pro as a Roon ready endpoint until Matrix Audio get the certification. I followed up on the reply given by Roon and got this back: 

"Hey Alexander,

Thanks for following up! Unfortunately, it sounds like there's been a bit of misinformation -- we only allow developer access for those who were active before the September 21 deadline. At this point, I'd recommend getting in touch with Matrix on the status of their certification, I'm sure they'll have good news for you soon.

Thanks Alexander,
Kevin

Customer Success Team | Roon Labs
roon community twitter facebook
the music player for music lovers"

回复
Alexander,
When did you receive this info from Roon?
回复
(01-12-2021, 09:03 PM)High-End64 提到: Alexander,
When did you receive this info from Roon?
I got the answer 210111.
回复
Hi guys, thanks for your patience and understanding.
Just got email from Roon, the latest firmware we submitted matches Roon Ready requirements. They will update the certification status in Roon software shortly.
Apologize for the delay again.
回复
(01-21-2021, 12:28 PM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi guys, thanks for your patience and understanding.
Just got email from Roon, the latest firmware we submitted matches Roon Ready requirements. They will update the certification status in Roon software shortly.
Can I get another roon trial key as promised? I need to make sure before i make purchase on roon account.
回复
Great news!
Looking forward to buy one ASAP.
Looks like it is out of stock now according to the website...
回复
Thanks, great news! When does Matrix expect to publish the new compliant firmware?
回复
(01-21-2021, 03:08 PM)hogeun 提到:
(01-21-2021, 12:28 PM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi guys, thanks for your patience and understanding.
Can I get another roon trial key as promised? I need to make sure before i make purchase on roon account.

Sure, send me an email. caowei@matrix-digi.com
回复
(01-21-2021, 09:42 PM)Michael_982 提到: Thanks, great news! When does Matrix expect to publish the new compliant firmware?

Hopefully next Wednesday.
But it doesn't matter, once Roon updated the certification status in their server, your mini-i 3 will automatically recignized as certified, even if you did not update the firmware.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客