主题评价:
  • 3 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Tidal Connect
Does anyone know if Tidal Connect functionality will be coming to the Mini-i Pro3 ?
Or any of the Element models?

thanks
回复
Every thing about Tidal Connect are not sure now.
We are still applying for Tidal Connect project partnership. We have not got any detailed technical information about it.
回复
(11-24-2020, 09:03 PM)Jaime 提到: Does anyone know if Tidal Connect functionality will be coming to the Mini-i Pro3 ?
Or any of the Element models?

thanks

I think its going to be a great demand from Matrix Audio consumers. It is much better ro rely on the native tidal app for direct streaming than having ro rely on the MA app, which can't compete in terms of usability and stability.
回复
(12-01-2020, 09:24 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Every thing about Tidal Connect are not sure now.
We are still applying for Tidal Connect project partnership. We have not got any detailed technical information about it.

I hope this gets high priority.
Pretty annoying as the native Tidal app doesn't see the MA element X when there's no USB cable connecting both :-(

P.S. the Element X is WON-DER-FUL it sounds sublime even with non-MQA files !
Keep up the good work there !
回复
(12-15-2020, 07:16 AM)Wim_900 提到:
(12-01-2020, 09:24 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Every thing about Tidal Connect are not sure now.

I hope this gets high priority.
Pretty annoying as the native Tidal app doesn't see the MA element X when there's no USB cable connecting both :-(

P.S. the Element X is WON-DER-FUL it sounds sublime even with non-MQA files !
Keep up the good work there !
Dear Wim,
With element X, you can sign in your Tidal in our MA Remote app instead of Tidal app. Then you can stream the music to element X bit-perfectly, as well as MQA files. 

We are still trying to request an approval from Tidal to integrate Tidal Connect in our product. But we have no any news on it yet.

Thank you.
Cao
回复
How to set up MA remote wit Mini 3 pro ?
回复
(01-07-2021, 05:56 PM)Marcin 提到: How to set up MA remote wit Mini 3 pro ?

Hi Marcin
Sorry for the confusion.
The Mini-i 3 product line does not support MA Remote.
回复
(12-01-2020, 09:24 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Every thing about Tidal Connect are not sure now.

Any updates on this? Tidal Connect could make the difference in whether we buy the Element X or not, since the Tidal app is our preferred control.

Thanks,
William
回复
(04-15-2021, 03:37 AM)slimulus 提到:

Any updates on this? Tidal Connect could make the difference in whether we buy the Element X or not, since the Tidal app is our preferred control.

Thanks,
William

Hi William,
As far as I know Tidal Connect is not possible to be supported in current models. Sorry.
回复
(04-15-2021, 06:02 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(04-15-2021, 03:37 AM)slimulus 提到:

Thanks,
William

Hi William,
As far as I know Tidal Connect is not possible to be supported in current models. Sorry.

Thank you for your quick reply.  If true, that is really surprising, considering that you're running on top of Linux and a powerful ARM processor, which I would have assumed is more or less becoming the new standard for modern Hi-Fi systems.  I don't mean to ask questions you're not allowed to answer, but I'm having a hard time figuring out why it couldn't be supported, since the Tidal Connect client obviously runs on and has been approved to run on ARM/Linux; Volumio is currently awaiting certification, and some others were able to "borrow" iFi's implementation and use it on a Raspberry Pi.

Thanks again,
William
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客