主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element i2 buggy LAN network & failed firmware update
Hello,

I just received my Element i2 but unfortunately I find a lot of bugs :
- When I enable LAN connection, the device becomes joinable but his network constantly reboot in a loop (I can see a different IP each time)
- With a stable wifi connection, downloading the last firmware from the touchscreen doesn't work it stucks infinitely at 0%, so I have no choice to reboot the device. (Update from the app fails too)

Can you help please ?
回复
Hi Alex,
If the element i2 does not connect to your network via Ethernet connection reliably, please use Wi-Fi temporarily.
Are you able to enable a Wi-Fi hotspot by your phone, and connect the element i2 to the hotspot to try the firmware update again?

Sorry for the inconvenience.
回复
(12-26-2022, 09:20 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Alex,
If the element i2 does not connect to your network via Ethernet connection reliably, please use Wi-Fi temporarily.
Are you able to enable a Wi-Fi hotspot by your phone, and connect the element i2 to the hotspot to try the firmware update again?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Wei,
I succeed to update it with the application, I have now v1.0.6.
But the ethernet LAN connection still bug in a loop, it's unbearable. While it works well in wifi.
I prefer to use LAN for stability and due to waves.

Can you help please ?
回复
I have the same problem with updating via LAN...
回复
(12-26-2022, 09:38 PM)Alexandre 提到: Hi Wei,
But the ethernet LAN connection still bug in a loop, it's unbearable. While it works well in wifi.

Can you help please ?

Hi Alex,
Can you tell me the model number of your network router?
回复
(12-29-2022, 08:21 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(12-26-2022, 09:38 PM)Alexandre 提到: Hi Wei,

Can you help please ?

Hi Alex,
Can you tell me the model number of your network router?

Hi Wei,

It's a Netgear R7800.
I never had a similar issue with any device, including my streamer Zen Stream.
回复
Can I have an update please ?
How can I open a ticket ?
回复
(01-08-2023, 10:02 PM)Alexandre 提到: Can I have an update please ?

Hi Alex, 
Sirry. We have no ticket system.
I asked tech support of Netgear China, they said it is possible that R7800 does not compatible with some of the network devices. (They were reported some imcompatibility cases with some other smart home devices) But if you can contact your local tech support of Netgear, they might provide additional advices for the imcompatibility.

I will feedback your issue to the dev team. But I don't know if they can improve it.
回复
(01-09-2023, 06:52 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(01-08-2023, 10:02 PM)Alexandre 提到: Can I have an update please ?

Hi Alex, 
Sirry. We have no ticket system.
I asked tech support of Netgear China, they said it is possible that R7800 does not compatible with some of the network devices. (They were reported some imcompatibility cases with some other smart home devices) But if you can contact your local tech support of Netgear, they might provide additional advices for the imcompatibility.

I will feedback your issue to the dev team. But I don't know if they can improve it.

Hello Wei,

The issue comes clearly from the Matrix streamer. I never had a similar issue.
Ethernet connection is buggy and reboot in a loop his network service (white then red icon).
Even if I reserve an IP to the streamer on the router, it keeps rebooting with the same IP so DHCP server and IP reservation works correctly.

Also, wireless is managed by the same router and it works.

Can you help to finally resolve this issue please ?

Alex
回复
Can I have an update please ?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客