主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
Got it. Thanks for the update.
Can you disconnect the HDMI ARC to your TV for some days and notice if the error code will appear during no ARC connection?
回复
(09-14-2022, 06:54 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Got it. Thanks for the update.
Can you disconnect the HDMI ARC to your TV for some days and notice if the error code will appear during no ARC connection?
Not sure how thats going to work. I use the unit daily. On top of that the error codes are COMPLETELY random, I never know when, how or why its going to present itself. I work in tech and intermittent errors are almost impossible to troubleshoot. Am I the only one that is having these issues? 

Im sorry but a unit that cost $3000 USD should have gone through some serious QC before being released, i understand you can't forsee all of the issues esp in terms of firmware thats needed to address things after release, but this has been a total mess. Im still waiting to hear about the Tidal integration, its horrible as well. 

I just need to know if i am the only one, if so then i possibly just have a bad unit, if more folks are having these issues then your firmware might not have addressed it to the depth anticipated. 

I am not part of the Matrix audio technical team and should not be asked to troubleshoot your products, im spending lots of precious time on this.
回复
(09-14-2022, 12:22 PM)I have the same problem,it should be the firework problem,hope upgrade soon to solve this problem.Christopher_2124 提到:
(09-14-2022, 06:54 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Got it. Thanks for the update.
Not sure how thats going to work. I use the unit daily. On top of that the error codes are COMPLETELY random, I never know when, how or why its going to present itself. I work in tech and intermittent errors are almost impossible to troubleshoot. Am I the only one that is having these issues? 

Im sorry but a unit that cost $3000 USD should have gone through some serious QC before being released, i understand you can't forsee all of the issues esp in terms of firmware thats needed to address things after release, but this has been a total mess. Im still waiting to hear about the Tidal integration, its horrible as well. 

I just need to know if i am the only one, if so then i possibly just have a bad unit, if more folks are having these issues then your firmware might not have addressed it to the depth anticipated. 

I am not part of the Matrix audio technical team and should not be asked to troubleshoot your products, im spending lots of precious time on this.
回复
Hi Peter,
Did you mean that your device will show error codes when connecting to your TV over HDMI ARC?
回复
Photo 
Hi, I have a problem with MA Remote App V3.2.0. The problem is when I press "Configure" button from the "My Devices" screen the "Device configuration" screen is blank:

My Devices screen (fine):

Blank screen (bad):

Info:
device model: element x2
firmware version of the device: 1.0.0 Build050
app version: V3.2.0
the model of the mobile phone where the MA Remote app is installed: Moto G9 Power / Android 11 / Build RZCS31.Q2-57-12-12
the model of other equipment matched with it: USB B input from PC and XLR Out to Ferrum Oor amplifier
usage scenario where the bug happened, or the procedure to reproduce the bug: pressed "Configure" button, everything else in app and x2 device works including streaming, etc.

Thank you
回复
Hi Jonathan,
The firmware of your element X2 is too old, please update it.
Enter the Settings menu from the device touch screen (swipe left on the device screen), find the option Firmware Update. Do it.
Please check if there is problems on displaying configurations of the device.
回复
(11-23-2022, 07:15 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Jonathan,
The firmware of your element X2 is too old, please update it.
Enter the Settings menu from the device touch screen (swipe left on the device screen), find the option Firmware Update. Do it.
Please check if there is problems on displaying configurations of the device.

That solved the problem thank you!
回复
Since updating to V1.0.5 Build027, my i2 randomly and fequently turns itself on (wakes from standby).  Even if I haven't used it for several days, I find myself continually turning it back off.
回复
(12-17-2022, 09:47 AM)glc650 提到: Since updating to V1.0.5 Build027, my i2 randomly and fequently turns itself on (wakes from standby).  Even if I haven't used it for several days, I find myself continually turning it back off.

Hi there,
Got that. We'll check this issue. Thanks for the feedback.
回复
(12-21-2022, 05:12 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi there,
Got that. We'll check this issue. Thanks for the feedback.
Hasn't happened since updating to 1.0.6 several days ago.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客