主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Some Element M problems
Hi!

I have an Matrix Element M. Love the product but a few things are quite annoying  Smile

1) The Ma Remote app seems to prevent autolock on the iPhone/iPad. There is a setting "Prevent screen timeout" but its not working. I really would like the app to follow the system preferance for auto lock. Wasnt like this on earlier versions.

2) When app is turned off and on again the favourite artist are not longer in alphabetical order, always last added.

3) The sleeping function nevner goes into standby, so the light is always flashing. Should turn automatically into standby after 30 minutes or so  Wink

I would be happy for help.
Thanks
回复
Hi Morten,
The 3rd issue, when the option Auto Sleep is ON, the unit will enter sleep mode in 5 minutes (if not playing and no any operations) At sleep mode, the LED light flashes.

By the way, the issue #1 and #2 are confirmed, they will be fixed by next app release. Thanks for the report.
回复
(09-16-2022, 02:11 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Morten,
The 3rd issue, when the option Auto Sleep is ON, the unit will enter sleep mode in 5 minutes (if not playing and no any operations)  At sleep mode, the LED light flashes.

By the way, the issue #1 and #2 are confirmed, they will be fixed by next app release. Thanks for the report.

Hi Wei Cao.

Thats great. Thanks for support!

Regards
回复
(09-16-2022, 07:52 AM)Morten 提到:
(09-16-2022, 02:11 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Morten,
The 3rd issue, when the option Auto Sleep is ON, the unit will enter sleep mode in 5 minutes (if not playing and no any operations)  At sleep mode, the LED light flashes.

Hi Wei Cao.

Thats great. Thanks for support!

Regards

You are welcome.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客