主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Tidal Login
Hey Matrix Audio Guys,
Congrats on the Element X, a great streamer/dac. But I have 2 problems. Since the recent IOS update on both my phone and iPad, I can’t log into Tidal.  What do you think is wrong? Anybody else having this problem?

Also, my remote control stopped working a couple days ago.  How do I get a replacement?

Please help!

Thanks
Steve O
回复
Steve,

Did you find a solution to the Tidal login problem?
回复
Hi Steve,
can you specify the current version number of your app and firmware number of your element X?
To check if the IR remote control works, you can use the native camera app of an android phone, see if there is light come from the IR transmiter when you pressing the buttons on the remote control through the camera and screen of your android phone. If you can see purple light flashing when pressing, it means the remote control works. If there is still no light even if you have tried with new batteries, you can confirm the remote control defective.
Please let me know the test result. Thank you!

Hi Robert,
also, please specify the app version and firmware of your Matrix product.
回复
Cao Wei,

I was going to buy an Element I, until I saw Steve’s problem with Tidal login.

I will wait until I know this is fixed.
回复
Cao Wei (and Robert),
The new version of the MA Remote app solved my Tidal login issue, thank you!

Unfortunately, I don’t have an Android phone in my family. I’ll ask a friend but I’m pretty sure the IR Remote is defective.

Thanks
Steve
回复
Steve,

Thanks for the update. Glad it was resolved.

My only music source is Tidal. A login problem would be a show stopper.

Robert
回复
(06-08-2020, 03:01 PM)Steve 提到: Cao Wei (and Robert),
The new version of the MA Remote app solved my Tidal login issue, thank you!

Unfortunately, I don’t have an Android phone in my family. I’ll ask a friend but I’m pretty sure the IR Remote is defective.

Thanks
Steve

Hi Steve.
Thanks for the update.
In addition to observing the remote control through the Android phone app, enter the 13th option in settings menu of the element X, as follow:

press the knob to enter the option, then aim your remote control to the IR receiver and press the button, if the screen shows like the following pic, it means the remote works.

Please let me know your test result.
回复
Thanks CW, the remote function in settings reset my remote and it now works as new.

Steve
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客