主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
Dear customer:

If you are facing any bugs in using Matrix Audio 2nd gen element series products (element X2, element M2 and element i2), please follow up in this thread. When reporting a bug, please specify the device model, firmware version of the device, the app version, the model of the mobile phone where the MA Remote app is installed, the model of other equipment matched with it, and the usage scenario where the bug happened, or the procedure to reproduce the bug.

This thread only about bugs. If you have any suggestions, comments, or other functional requirements for the product, please start a new thread separately.
回复
Hi,
i bought Elemnt X2 at Audiophonics and got it today, plugged it in power and network, then I did a firmware upgrade to version 1.0.1 build008. Serial VB13SE22002, phone Samsung S9, Galaxy tab S6 Lite, MA remote 3.1.3 on phone and tablet.
On the tablet MA Remote application works but everything is disturbed, the letters are large and not usable.
Now, I have a small list of bugs that I noticed like this at first:
- the physical remote control when I hold or fast click on - (volume down) element X2 switch to IIS input. Not every time but there is a rule that it happens.
- since the roon is not working yet I turned on the airplay streeam over the roon, it plays but after a while it stops and starts again after one second.
- Tidal on MA remote doesn't work
- streaming from NAS works but jerkily, I have to press play a few times to start playing (huge lag), it plays for a while and then stops, then I play again, for a while it plays and stops again. Until it stops playing at all after which I have to shut down the app.
- playing from NAS, element x2 at one point it froze and I had to turn it off and on again.
- cannot change device time on MA remote, time is on auto setup but show wrong time, in app i try to set "Use time from your device" and i got Setup faild message.
This is a small list like this at first, but I believe I will find more
回复
Hi Mario,
For the first issue, the MA Remote App for Android is only for Android phones, it does not adapt to tablets. So please use it with the S9 phone instead of the tablet.
For the other issues, they seemed that all related to network connections. Can you tell me the structure of your home network? How many routers in your network? Is it a mesh network?
回复
Hi,
Network is ok, I'm Systems Engineer, everything is connected by optics and wire (I'm not a fan of WiFi).
For the tablet I guessed, so I didn’t complain about it.
Now that Roon has worked I am satisfied, works flawlessly. I only use roon anyway.
This morning I upgraded Element X2 to the latest Firmware 1.0.2 002, upgrade passed ok. But I always have a habit after upgrading the firmware to unplug the device. After I turned it back on Element X got stuck in the boot. 10 minutes after nothing happened I unplugged it again, waited a few minutes and then it turned on again and it worked.
By the way, the Element X2 sounds wonderful. Smile So far i have had X-Sabre PRO (non MQA) and i was very happy with it but element x2 is much better.
What mattered to me was that it sounds good even when I listen to music quietly, even as background music. Beautiful.
This preamp section is great, it would be awsome that you make only a preamp based on this technology.
回复
Hi Mario,
How about TIDAL in MA Remote app after the firmware update?
Do you have any other TIDAL integrated audio device? Is it work for you? How did the app and element X2 react when you play a track in TIDAL? Did TIDAL Connect worked?
回复
(06-10-2022, 07:29 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Mario,
How about TIDAL in MA Remote app after the firmware update?
Do you have any other TIDAL integrated audio device? Is it work for you? How did the app and element X2 react when you play a track in TIDAL? Did TIDAL Connect worked?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay but i didn't get the mail that you sent me the message.
On older firmware tidal connect worked ok, I had no problems.
As roon worked i didn't even try.
I'm will test Tidal connect today or tomorrow so I'll let you know the results.
回复
HI,

Now i tested tidal on MA remote, it doesn't work.
Tidal connect works, I can play music, volume control doesn't work but I'm not sure if it should work on tidal connect.
回复
With the newest firmware on the element i2:
Qobuz (sublime+) through MA remote plays only until 24/44,1.Using Roon (without resampling) there aren't any restrictions (plays 24/192).

(06-23-2022, 02:25 PM)Burkhardt 提到: With the newest firmware on the element i2:
Qobuz (sublime+) through MA remote plays only until 24/44,1.Using Roon (without resampling) there aren't any restrictions (plays 24/192).

Edit: Now it's working as expected. I've to change the max bit rate in the app, logout and login again.
回复
(06-14-2022, 04:53 PM)Mario_697 提到: HI,

Now i tested tidal on MA remote, it doesn't work.
Tidal connect works, I can play music, volume control doesn't work but I'm not sure if it should work on tidal connect.

Hi Mario,
When you played a TIDAL track from MA Remote, did the track be added to the play queue? (at right side of the Playing page)

Regarding the volume control of TIDAL Connect, we verified at our side, it worked. When you changing volume in TIDAL app, how did the app react? and how did the element X react?
Can you share me a screen record video?

What phone model are you using?
回复
Hi,

No, I click play on the song and nothing happens.

Nothing happens in the Tidal application or on the Element X2 when volume control, as if it does not accept the volume control command. I will also try the PC version of the Tidal application. When I get home I'll record and send you a video.

I have Samsung S9  (Android 10)
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客