主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix app for iPad and iPhone
Hi - I just got an Element X two weeks ago.  I was able to get the remote app loaded for my iPhone and iPad.  For some reason the app for iPad -MA Remote HD - under the streaming tab states "Not logged in" but there is no place I can find to log into my Tidal account.  On my iPhone on the streaming tab, there is a login place for Tidal and Qobuz and I can log into Tidal.  When I load the old app Matrix app on the iPad, there is a place to log into Tidal.  Unfortunately, that version is not very good.  The app is in portrait on the iPad and seems to have limited features for searching and I also seem to have the same issue that I have with the app for iPhone below.

I have a Bluesound Node 2i.  When I am in my Tidal account on my iPhone and search and select an album, if I select the wrong album and back up my search, it keeps my in that search string.  For instance, if I select Neil Young and the album Zuma and decide that I want a different Neil Young album, I back up one level and am still in Neil Young's albums.  On the Matrix app, if I select Neil Young - Zuma and back up the search for a different album, it takes me directly back to a the original search bar for a brand new search.  That makes searching for music incredibly painful to use.  Am I doing something wrong here?  My only work around is to use the coax of the Node and BlueOS for streaming to the Element X and use the search function of BlueOS for playing music.  While the sound through the coax is better that the Node by itself as a streamer, the sound streamed wirelessly or through Ethernet with the Element X s significantly better than using coax of the Node.  

Thanks
回复

这个主题的帖子
Matrix app for iPad and iPhone - by Mike - 09-19-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: Matrix app for iPad and iPhone - by Mike - 09-21-2020, 07:58 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客