主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
I am having what may not be a unique issue with connectivity and with the mini-I pro 3 becoming unresponsive. Connected to Roon core via Wifi, fixed line output over XLR, it plays local tracks, Qobuz, or internet radio (all via Roon) ok for a while, then begins periodically glitching/dropping the stream, though still connected to Roon core (as its still visible as an endpoint). After stopping play for a time sufficient for it to go into auto standby, I'll come back and the mini-I pro 3 will be unresponsive. I can see a blue light periodically flashing (rather long flashes) through the gaps in the side. It doesn't respond to remote or a long push on the volume controller, and the only way to get going again is to pull the plug and have it reboot. Purchased about a month ago, installed latest firmware on first use.

I'm pretty sure its not Wifi, as I have a Ubiquiti access point across the other side of the room in direct line of sight, and when connected I see a very strong signal strength for the mini-I pro 3 as client in the Ubiquiti dashboard.

Any thoughts please? Cheers, J
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products - by John_2086 - 08-08-2022, 02:20 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客