主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready
(01-27-2021, 04:47 AM)jazMirti 提到:
(01-26-2021, 10:37 PM)Alex_911 提到: https://roonlabs.com/partners/matrixaudio

Nice picture :-)

mini-i Pro 3 Roon Ready ! :-)

Nice picture indeed, but it is still not possible to activate the Mini-i in Roon app.

Hi jazMirti
A guy from Roon told me today, they did the final check and switched it on in Roon.
But they also mentioned the update will take a few hours to take effect in Roon app.

Thank you.
回复
(01-27-2021, 05:19 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(01-27-2021, 04:47 AM)jazMirti 提到:
(01-26-2021, 10:37 PM)Alex_911 提到: https://roonlabs.com/partners/matrixaudio

Nice picture :-)

mini-i Pro 3 Roon Ready ! :-)

Nice picture indeed, but it is still not possible to activate the Mini-i in Roon app.

Hi jazMirti
A guy from Roon told me today, they did the final check and switched it on in Roon.
But they also mentioned the update will take a few hours to take effect in Roon app.

Thank you.

Thanks! Great job and thank you for all progress reports. Transparency is important.  Smile
回复
Finally just ordered mine a few hours ago.
Will arrive this coming Friday. This product is really unique; headphone (even balanced) amp with Roon End Point in such a small format!
回复
I wonder how many hours it will take to show up in Roon app as Roon ready?
回复
New firmware is now available via the automated update function on the box (version 513B7). Roon shows the new firmware version under the device info for the Mini-i.  Still shows as Roon Ready Uncertified. Hopefully, based on earlier comments, this will correct itself soon.
回复
Now working here. Roon ROCK needed rebooting.

附件 图片

回复
(01-27-2021, 05:01 PM)Peter_1013 提到: Now working here. Roon ROCK needed rebooting.
Yes, now working here aswell. A reboot solved it. It works like a charm.
回复
Restarting Roon Core did the trick....now fully running RAAT with MQA and album artwork showing up on the Mini-i!
回复
Wow wow wow it works finally!
回复
¡¡¡Al final!!! Estoy feliz !!! Big Grin Heart 

[图: Roon-ready-mini-i-Pro-3.jpg]
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客